Pro Wrestling Only

Mailbag Questions for New Dangerous Alliance Podcast

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are 2 questions. If WWE hired you as a part of the writing team and your allowed to pick three people to come with you as a part of the writing team, which 3 people would they be? Your choices have to based on their expertise that they provide on the placetobenation website and the podcasts. For example, JT picks Scott Criscuolo, Marc Clair, & Kevin Kelly and Will picks Kris Zellner, Pete, & Johnny Sorrow.

Using names that would be used if they were in the York Foundation, name all the WWE Hall of Famers using York Foundation names. For example Robert Orton Jr., Superstar William Graham, Macho Man Randall Savage, etc.

In 1992, WWF forms the stable Misfits In Action 8 years early with the newly turned Sgt. Slaughter as the leader.

Pick a Captain, Lieutenant, Corporal, and Private to join him in his quest to make America beautiful again.

Can be anyone around wrestling during that period.

Any names that can compete with General E. Rection, Lt. Loco, and Private Stash?

I already have the team ready.

Sad we didn't get to hear this on the latest show because Dan McGinn didn't ask my question!

Rebook the Test/Stephanie wedding with someone else drugging Steph. That person then has to be her future husband at least in storyline and main event the early 00s instead of Triple H. Bonus points if you get them to make a U2 video package as part of a comeback.

Recast the command deck of the USS Enterprise-D with wrestlers. Who is:

Captain Jean-Luc Picard?

Commander William Riker?

Chief of Engineering Geordi La Forge?

Chief of Security Worf?

Doctor Beverly Crusher?

Councelor Deanna Troi?

Head science officer Liet. Commander Data?

If you would prefer, just recast those ship positions with wrestlers, instead of those character.

In regards to F_, marry, kill. Of course jon sorrow would kill Jesse Ventura. Jews hate it when famous people expose the truth! Say what u will about Jesse but at least he questions authority. I wish we had a Muhammad Ali in our generation, someone who risked his prime fighting years for standing up for truth & justice.

Unless u have a reason for hatin on Jesse? The years Jesse was at Wwf were the best! What was his last big show? Mania 6? IMO that was peak of WWF and they never recovered. They had some cool moments after he left but not as intense. I followed him to wcw & love those years when Rude debuted & Dragon was back. Iron man matches are incredible. Then on to Governor he went. God bless the "body."

In regards to F_, marry, kill. Of course jon sorrow would kill Jesse Ventura. Jews hate it when famous people expose the truth! Say what u will about Jesse but at least he questions authority. I wish we had a Muhammad Ali in our generation, someone who risked his prime fighting years for standing up for truth & justice.

Unless u have a reason for hatin on Jesse? The years Jesse was at Wwf were the best! What was his last big show? Mania 6? IMO that was peak of WWF and they never recovered. They had some cool moments after he left but not as intense. I followed him to wcw & love those years when Rude debuted & Dragon was back. Iron man matches are incredible. Then on to Governor he went. God bless the "body."

I hate Jesse because he is telling the truth about my people being behind 9-11. That Tuesday all of us Yids were LATE FOR WORK. I was, granted I was held up at 7-11 waiting on a donut. I mean bagel.

The Village People consisted of a cop, native american, sailor, construction worker, cowboy and biker. My question is which wrestlers would you take to fill out the village people. Either take someone who has that gimmick, or someone who could fill that gimmick.

Who is your wrestling Village People group???

• 1 month later...

If Ted Dibiase wanted to buy Place to be Nation, how much would it take to buy you out? By taking Dibiase's offer, you have turned heel. By refusing the offer of any price, your a babyface.

How long could JT Rozzero last in a padded cell with Capt. Lou Albano, Frenchy Martin, & the Hillbillies?

Were you ever ribbed?

If you were cutting a Survivor Series promo on Thanksgiving, what would you be thankful for?