Pro Wrestling Only

NWA Board of Directors

peachchaos

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is going to have so much power they will be able to ruin your own federation. The biggest problem I can see is getting dates crossed on free agents and Japanese tours. Most of these mix ups can be solved through compromise and bargaining.

Agreed. Nothing the NWA does is going to ruin me either way. I just strongly support Harley as NWA champion for the next year.

I'm sure I will. Just Flair getting the belt at Starrcade isn't something I'd like to see. Mainly because it already happened.

That's fair, but a weird stance. Different for the sake of being different?

Job Lawler out then or at least get rid of him. Memphis with Lawler already happened.

I'm sure I will. Just Flair getting the belt at Starrcade isn't something I'd like to see. Mainly because it already happened.

Job Lawler out then or at least get rid of him. Memphis with Lawler already happened.

Yeah because one title change is equivalent to a decade of hometown hero.

Yeah because one title change is equivalent to a decade of hometown hero.

Considering Flair was on off champ for a decade, yes.

It's not definitely happening, but to count it out because it mirrors real life is ridiculous. It happened in real life for a reason and that doesn't disappear because we're creating a new 1983.

how long does race need to be champion? Having won the title in June and holding it until November being a traveling champion, that sounds like a pretty decent resume. How long should he hold the title for at this stage in his career?

and the Booker for JCP, and I will admit that having Flair as the world champion would be a great thing to book from however it is also a bad thing to book from because he would be gone so much as a traveling champion. I do agree that there are other choices for champion but that's why we need to first get a president, and then secondly put up nominations for world champion, and then we can decide on all these things rather than just having a banter back and forth at this point.

It seems that Flair not winning kills your booking plans more than him winning would kill mine, which it wouldn't. I guess I can see why you feel so strongly.

I'll adjust if it doesn't go that way. Not meaning to make this a big thing. Obviously hoping it goes this way though.

NWA president is separate, was just offering it up since I don't mind the responsibility.

Just want everyone to be open to things.

So who is taking the champ's booking dates at the moment? JCP would like to reserve some time to build up to a big title match, especially if we may not be homeground to a new champion at all in 1983.

Looking for 9/22, 9/24, 10/27, 10/29, 11/22, and of course 11/24.