Pro Wrestling Only

NWA Board of Directors

peachchaos

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In general, if people need me to help I will. That's true in any aspect of this. I can't devote the time to run a territory (or at least can't commit to that time especially in July) but I'm happy to help everyone else out in some more limited way, be it here or elsewhere.

In general, if people need me to help I will. That's true in any aspect of this. I can't devote the time to run a territory (or at least can't commit to that time especially in July) but I'm happy to help everyone else out in some more limited way, be it here or elsewhere.

Then why did you stop responding to my ideas once I got to where Sunshine is in July, 1984?

How about we have a NWA summit in July and talk things out with an open invitation to every NWA member?

We need to decide upon Starrcade, We need to decide upon when Flair or Martel get the NWA World Title. We need to decide upon NWA Title dates. Right now is Harley working anywhere?

Taking into account KrisZ's mention of the champion usually coming in for a week or (in the case of Puerto Rico) a weekend, I had made the request for the NWA World champion to appear in Puerto Rico on the following dates: July 1-3, September 16-18 and December 16-18.

Central States I believe requested him for July 4. Memphis and Florida also put in date requests.

We need to figure out the dates he's working in July, because the NWA World champ would not be sitting at home without working dates through this or any other month.

How about we have a NWA summit in July and talk things out with an open invitation to every NWA member?

We need to decide upon Starrcade, We need to decide upon when Flair or Martel get the NWA World Title. We need to decide upon NWA Title dates. Right now is Harley working anywhere?

There will be a show on Thanksgiving entitled Starrcade with wrestlers from JCP, CWF, MLW, and Central States participating along with some freelance talent. Other NWA members are invited to join us in Greensboro for the greatest supercard of them all!

Also, I assume that any date Race isn't booked out, he stays in Kansas City.

There will be a show on Thanksgiving entitled Starrcade with wrestlers from JCP, CWF, MLW, and Central States participating along with some freelance talent. Other NWA members are invited to join us in Greensboro for the greatest supercard of them all!

Also, I assume that any date Race isn't booked out, he stays in Kansas City.

Southeastern would very much like to be apart of Staarcade...

Yeah I would like to get things organized, much like the freelancer thread.

Jerry Jarrett is on the board and will vote on title change *possible* at Starrcade.

Regardless of who the champion is at the time, I'm requesting still 12/24 and 12/26.

Any other matters, I'll vote on as well - but nothing is more important than the above as it pertains to Memphis and CWA.

Central States is fully committed to a Thanksgiving spectacular, regardless of name, and are in favor of a title change at that point. However, we would prefer to stick to the plan of a main event of Harley Race versus Ric Flair, as it already been put in motion.

As the home of NWA World Heavyweight Champion Harley Race, a co-promoter of our territory, we would very much like to have Race available to us for at least one television taping a month, but we do realize that his duties as champion may make this difficult. We very much insist, however, that he is available to us for our July 4th super show.

Jerry Jarrett is on the board and will vote on title change *possible* at Starrcade.

Regardless of who the champion is at the time, I'm requesting still 12/24 and 12/26.

Any other matters, I'll vote on as well - but nothing is more important than the above as it pertains to Memphis and CWA.

CWF were the first to request 12/24.

No they weren't. Two posts above you on page 3 of this thread.

No they weren't. Two posts above you on page 3 of this thread.

That's been edited.

A question about 12/24, is the 12/24 request by Memphis with regards to a TV taping? If so, Memphis tapes their show from 11AM to 12:30PM, and if the Florida request is for a night show it could be possible for the champion to travel after the taping to Florida for that evening's show.