Pro Wrestling Only

Sasha Banks vs. Bayley

- Sasha torturing Bayley is so awesome. Wrapping her hair around her ahnd before throwing a knee in the back.

- Sasha working on Bayley’s hand is so so awesome

- I loved them going back to the hand with Sasha smashing the hand during the Bank Statement. I think it would have been slightly better if the Bayley Statement was broken because Bayley’s hand was too hurt.

- I don’t know what the hell that counter was that hurt Bayley off the top ropes. The Sasha double knee drop pin was awesome though.

- That ending was spectacular and nuts.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I don't know what to think of that ending with Tamina and Naomi in the front row. Either that's bad booking or it will play into a story line.

Yeah, you wonder what they're there for given the booking. Pretty clear Banks is head and shoulders above the rest of the pack. Would love to see her get a few showcase matches on PPVs.

I really hope they allowed to have over time on this show because at this rate we are only going to get a 10 minute world title match. Unless it was supposed to be 2 hours and 30 minutes long

From a technical standpoint Sasha vs Becky was much much better. But this match had so much more emotion in my opinion

It's going on last because it is a ladder match.

LOL

Like all those other ladder matches that had to go on last in history.

Time for the main event ... For the NXT title.

If it was an NXT title match without a ladder, it probably doesn't have to go on last. Not everything has to be in a rigidly defined place.

Kevin Owens has had some really confusing booking in NXT recently. He had that feud brewing with Joe that was promptly forgotten, and now he's going to lose to Balor twice in a row for no real reason. I guess they could go with another screwy finish, but Owens hasn't had a clean match yet at one of these Takeover events.