Pro Wrestling Only

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love Owens just chilling in an announcer's chair during Balor's overwrought entrance. I'm not overwhelmed with him as a worker but he has more personality (or they're letting him show more of his personality) than the overwritten robots they seem to favor.

Put them on last or I don't believe it's the main event, that's my line and I'm sticking to it until they put them on last.

Aren't you the same guy who said a show can have multiple main events or am I confusing you with someone else? Could have swore that was you though.

If they wanted to prove a point, they should have put it on last, not had Steph cut a promo beforehand saying "this is the real event". That was a pussy cop out move.

Put it on last and then it's definitely "the" main event and not "a" main event.

Sorry fan boys.

OK so you're just mad Steph came out to do a promo. Got it.

They clearly said on the TV Show that there were two main events, Parv.

Doesn't matter, I'm arguing this precisely because I've argued with people on this very board who don't accept Flair vs. Savage or Megamaniacs vs Money Inc, or many other matches that there billed as co-main events but happened to go on first. On this very board. What was the main event of Summerslam 92? So it's only a real main event when it's convenient for your argument?

I mean all those matches were clearly billed as co-main events in build, on the front of video tapes, on posters, etc. Will, as an example, tends to use the last match as the main event when he's doing his Summerslam retrospectives. Fans have a habit of only seeing the last match as the true main event. Come on now.

They should have put the women on last if they had complete faith in it.

I agree that in this day & age in WWE, the main event if the match that goes on last. That's why CM Punk was so pissed about not going on last & didn't consider a match with The Undertaker at Wrestlemania as the main event.

That being said, acting like a jackass in this thread is not going to accomplish anything other than to piss people off while you act like a bitch.

They clearly said on the TV Show that there were two main events, Parv.

There is no such thing as two main events. Its great to push things on an equal footing and attempt to portray them that way. But only one match is the main event.

I say that watching the main event, thinking its having a tough time matching up to the emotion of the women's match. But there is only a main event.