Pro Wrestling Only

Survivor Series 2015 thread

...TG

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World Title Final: Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose

- I like that Ambrose continued to work on the arm. Lets see if it continues through the match.

- The Superman punch looked great on the replay… not so much live… bad camera work

- After Reigns kicked out of the Dirty Deeds, I really liked Ambrose selling the moment. He wasn’t selling in pain but heartbreak of being so close. I thought it was pretty great.

- Match was pretty short but it was fun while it lasted.

Waiting for Sheamus...

Sheamus is absolutely dead as a character. It's unfair to not give him a chance but this is not promising and I just hope they have Reigns beat him next month. And we can expect some oh so hilarious promos with HHH and Stephanie attempting Irish accents.

Vince will not give up up on Reigns as a babyface. At this point you can expect that he will never turn

I feel like I should be more creative in my loathing of this, but man does it make that tournament look completely awful if Suitcase O'Shaunessy can come out and negate it all in twenty seconds. MITB remains the dirt worst.

The untold negative to Mania becoming a stadium show is that Vince and co. are now addicted to that crowd and uninterested in anything that happens the rest of the year. Which likely means somehow pulling out four more months of "Can Reigns win the big one?"

I don't think this Sheamus title reign lasts very long, no way they run with Sheamus as the champ for Mania. I'm guessing Reigns/Brock wins it at TLC or Rumble and whichever one of those guys doesn't take the belt off Sheamus wins the Rumble to set up Reigns/Brock II.