Pro Wrestling Only

Reactions to the Honorable Mention List, Part 3

Grimmas

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think someone said it on a podcast, but there is no one I can think of that I DON'T want to see face Necro Butcher.

Mark Henry vs Necro Butcher - Yes Please

Scott Steiner vs Necro Butcher - Oh my god... YES!

Giant Baba vs Necro Butcher - The gods were cruel for denying us this joy

Verne Gagne vs Necro Butcher - WHY NOT?!

Necro Butcher vs MS-1 - That one isn't even funny it is just amazing sounding.

HHH vs Necro Buthcer - I'd pay for that!

So much fun.

I think someone said it on a podcast, but there is no one I can think of that I DON'T want to see face Necro Butcher.

Mark Henry vs Necro Butcher - Yes Please

Scott Steiner vs Necro Butcher - Oh my god... YES!

Giant Baba vs Necro Butcher - The gods were cruel for denying us this joy

Verne Gagne vs Necro Butcher - WHY NOT?!

Necro Butcher vs MS-1 - That one isn't even funny it is just amazing sounding.

HHH vs Necro Buthcer - I'd pay for that!

So much fun.

Lets just transport Necro to peak Memphis and Continental. Life isnt fair.

If Okada and Triple H finish above Inoki I will write angry posts about it on the interwebs.

Why? All three of those stink.
First off, I completely disagree with Inoki sucking. Maybe he had off nights but I didn't watch every single match from New Japan that made tape in the 80s like some did for the DVDVR set. Did you? I think he had great matches and I am insanely high on his best stuff. I find his philosophy to be a lot more interesting and exciting than Baba's, he played a major part in establishing the wrestling I love and has continued promoting it almost tk this day. I even love all of his bullshit like holding shows in North Korea and having hundreds of people line up so he can slap them. In hindsight I regret not giving him the spot I gave to Gotch.

If Okada and Triple H finish above Inoki I will write angry posts about it on the interwebs.

I would rather watch Okada and Triple H's entire careers than one Inoki match. Inoki is probably the wrestler I'm most apathetic about, I'm pretty sure the only thing he ever did that impressed me was that time Vader almost crippled him.

Why? All three of those stink.
First off, I completely disagree with Inoki sucking. Maybe he had off nights but I didn't watch every single match from New Japan that made tape in the 80s like some did for the DVDVR set. Did you? I think he had great matches and I am insanely high on his best stuff. I find his philosophy to be a lot more interesting and exciting than Baba's, he played a major part in establishing the wrestling I love and has continued promoting it almost tk this day. I even love all of his bullshit like holding shows in North Korea and having hundreds of people line up so he can slap them. In hindsight I regret not giving him the spot I gave to Gotch.

Stinks is harsh. He's boring and ruins a lot of good situations. He does have some good highs though. He's actually very very similar to Triple H.

At least Henry beat Tiger Mask, right?

That's one positive from today's insanity. Plus I have 88 folks left, so my ballot is awesome.

I think once we get to 100 we'll start a thread where we can see how has the most going into the top 100.