Pro Wrestling Only

Post-Summerslam Raw & Smackdown

FMKK

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew the Dudley's retirement was going to disappointment me because I don't want them to stay which means they will. Most of these 'he is announcing his retirement' stuff usually leads to an angle unless people know that someone is legit fucked up (i.e. Edge, Daniel Bryan, etc.). Based of what happened on Raw I expect to see The Dudley's decide there is still 'gas left in the tank' and continue to bore me for months to come.

Titus is usually a good speaker, but he was off tonight. WAY OFF! And speaking of promos, Charlotte's was pretty solid overall but really spotty at other points. She might want to use different words for 'back' as it relates to a return especially if its going to be closely followed by Charlotte talking about an opponent's actual back.

I wish they would have done something to differentiate the titles. I'm not sure what that would be, maybe putting TV title rules on the IC title (perfect for Miz) or making the Raw tag titles six man ones (perfect for New Day) or the Smackdown women's title a tag title or something.

More i think about it my guess is that with Balor's injury they will go to heel champ Rollins being chased by Reigns which was the plan all along before Roman got pinched for wellness. Cass isn't winning. I was thinking Owens last night but I just can't picture Vince doing that. Roman of course but I think they want him chasing. Plus still have the Rusev stuff going on It's kinda funny that Reigns was supposed to go over Rollins three separate times, Sept 2014, November 2015 and this month. Vince won't stop till he gets that match and result I guess