Pro Wrestling Only

Post-Summerslam Raw & Smackdown

FMKK

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miz has been good lately, even before that promo. He just gets slept on. Loss has sang his praises in the past before. I think part of the issue is because he was already World Champion, so now everything after that feels like it's "lesser" in the grand scheme of the pecking order but he's doing good work.

Dave had a tidbit a few months back that Shane was not going to be around that much longer (or something to that effect). My guess is that the Brock match will be a way to write him out. Yes he'll get way too much offense and Brock will sell for him but he'll be dead at the end. Surprise that Stephanie is going to win this feud. The McMahons are probably the worst thing about wwe TV right now. They both need to go away

So, they really are gonna have two tag champs and two woman champ...

So, they really are gonna push Test/Dallas/Cass to the top eventually...

So, Rusev is still clearly a heel and they still are trying to shove Roman...

So, WWE still sucks (hi Stephy ! still on TV all the time castrating people ?)...

Ok, back to normal activities until the NXT NXT big show.

Too bad his career has been less like that promo and more like him in a chicken suit for a KFC ad. I hope this is a turning of the page for him, but let's not act like he was doing much of anything before Maryse came back.

So why is Miz blamed for them not booking him to do anything worthwhile but somehow that makes guys like Sami Zayn and Cesaro martyrs?