Pro Wrestling Only

Paige and all that

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are of any fame and you've filmed stuff like this on video, you are asking for this to happen. It's Paige's, Xavier's and Brad's faults for allowing themselves to be filmed and it's the leakers fault for leaking it.

Stro and El-P this is the shit I was talking about.

Well, yes indeed.

See my replies.

I would personally find it very embarrassing. Any time someone looks her up, whether it be for her wrestling career or in her personal life, that's going to be one of the first things they see. Maybe that's something you want to be remembered for, I wouldn't.

Do you feel the same way about Maddox and Xavier?

I think it's pretty embarrassing for everyone involved. I was debating whether it was worse for Brad(I think you might know why I said Brad and not Xavier) or Paige, but I think it has to be Paige though. Not only for the content of it but just being a girl in general. I don't think it's as bad for guys as guys are a bit less shy about that stuff. There's also some definite double standards involved and I think girls are just more vicious towards that stuff.

Lol, okay you keep doing you, breh. Maybe think your analogies through a bit more once in a while. I don't know why you can never give a straight answer to questions, but can we get back to laughing about Brad Maddox sitting there like Arnold in T1 pulling back then realizing how crucial the close up of Xavier's balls were to the piece? His dedication to a quality production should be commended.

You from thecoli man?

The worse part of this lately is the whole belt thing. Some of the stuff is kind of funny but seriously do we think that Paige is such a sleazy depraved person that

A. She would allow Maddox to that to the real title

B. She would allow that to actually happen and then not do any cleaning to the title when she poses with kids

And if you think that she is, how about putting that black light on that bed you let you kids sleep in once in a while.

The great thing would be if they went through the trouble of buying a replica belt strictly for the purpose of blowing loads on it.

This actually got a real out loud laugh from me. So LOL, but for real. I keep going back to it and laughing. Well done.

The worse part of this lately is the whole belt thing. Some of the stuff is kind of funny but seriously do we think that Paige is such a sleazy depraved person that

A. She would allow Maddox to that to the real title

B. She would allow that to actually happen and then not do any cleaning to the title when she poses with kids

And if you think that she is, how about putting that black light on that bed you let you kids sleep in once in a while.

The great thing would be if they went through the trouble of buying a replica belt strictly for the purpose of blowing loads on it.

This actually got a real out loud laugh from me. So LOL, but for real. I keep going back to it and laughing. Well done.

So it'd be disrespectful to NOT glaze it like a donut.

Oh yeah, because in ONE HUNDRED YEARS, sextapes from the 21st century will probably be the thing that will get conserved the most preciously in whatever existing forms. (Hopefully by then, sex will not be seen as "embarrassing" or "dirty" too)

"He/she was a good hand" is not a bad way to be remembered either. And by that I mean in whatever sense you want to give that phrase. I'd settle for it, really.

It's the internet. Things don't go away, unless they are rare wrestling matches that no one else has.

It's the internet. Things don't go away, unless they are rare wrestling matches that no one else has.

Actually, things go away. A lot of the stuff I was taking part in 17 years ago are now gone. The old DVDVR is gone. The old Smarkschoice board is gone. The Spider Twist board is gone. That great french site about Takeshi Kitano has been swiped. Wanna talk about all those Myspace pages ? Megaupload was closed down. There is a gigantic "ghost world" no one has access to anymore because there's no way to stumble onto it, because there are no links to those pages anymore. Videos are swiped by Youtube. Tons of stuff go away. The internet in its current form is what ? 25 years old ? No one has any idea what the hell will happen in the decades to come.

And now Summer's pictures are leaked. Summer being in work mod less than 48 hours ago makes me wonder the best approach to these types of things.

1. CM Punk style radio silence?

2. Full confessional before the leaks?

3. Be a CARNY~! and keep doubling down on your 'innocence'?

4. A Paige like statement after-the-fact and letting the 'hype' die down naturally?

With all the conspiracies and ridiculousness happening online right now, the one that really stands out to me if someone saying that this is all part of how WWE is going to reintroduce them both on TV--a modern day PMS who is sick and tired of 'The Man'. Workers are going to work right? :huh: :blink:

With all the conspiracies and ridiculousness happening online right now, the one that really stands out to me if someone saying that this is all part of how WWE is going to reintroduce them both on TV--a modern day PMS who is sick and tired of 'The Man'. Workers are going to work right? :huh: :blink:

This is of course completely ridiculous. But if you work an hacking angle, at least do it right to make fucking Emmalina a character that works. A fake leak of sexy poses by Emmalina and then she shows up on TV cutting a promo on losers who hack hot women's phones because they are never gonna get any IRL, and such things… That would be a contemporary idea and topical character. Of course, gotta move from this as quick as possible and warn Emma she should keep her phone empty. Or full or stupid pics to troll legit hackers. Damn, I'd be such a great writer...

Lol, okay you keep doing you, breh. Maybe think your analogies through a bit more once in a while. I don't know why you can never give a straight answer to questions, but can we get back to laughing about Brad Maddox sitting there like Arnold in T1 pulling back then realizing how crucial the close up of Xavier's balls were to the piece? His dedication to a quality production should be commended.

You from thecoli man?

mjgrin.png

And now Summer's pictures are leaked.

Didn't she deny this and these end up being proven as fakes? Or have real pics leaked out since then?

But if you work an hacking angle...

They did this with Solomon Crowe (Sami Callahan) in NXT, but it went nowhere and he wasn't a good fit at all. Surprising, because he's an indy darling, but he didn't impress me one bit in NXT.

Interesting that Meltz is going about how WWE can't really bring back Hogan now because of this.

I guess in his mind : Paige > sextape > Hogan > "niggas ain't shit"

If you add the idea of the New Day working a segment with Hogan at Mania. Awkward stuff incoming. Well, if this keeps this shit from happening (Hogan + New Day at Mania), that's the one good thing coming out of this fiasco.

And now Summer's pictures are leaked.

Didn't she deny this and these end up being proven as fakes? Or have real pics leaked out since then?

But if you work an hacking angle...

They did this with Solomon Crowe (Sami Callahan) in NXT, but it went nowhere and he wasn't a good fit at all. Surprising, because he's an indy darling, but he didn't impress me one bit in NXT.

Two reasons it didn't work.

1. He was garbage and should never have been hired in the first place

2. The whole Takeover show was tailor made for his gimmick to debut, and instead they held off, removed his match from the next set of tapings, then he got hurt, then ended up debuting a full year+ after he started the gimmick on house shows and got that "he's being misused" stimulus plan online, only to debut and be completely unimpressive in every way with some of the worst gear this side of Doc Gallows.

Interesting that Meltz is going about how WWE can't really bring back Hogan now because of this.

I guess in his mind : Paige > sextape > Hogan > "niggas ain't shit"

If you add the idea of the New Day working a segment with Hogan at Mania. Awkward stuff incoming. Well, if this keeps this shit from happening (Hogan + New Day at Mania), that's the one good thing coming out of this fiasco.

That's not really what he said. What he said was WWE can't fire Paige for performing in a sex tape and then bring back Hulk Hogan who also performed in a sex tape.

if you do fire Paige because of this and then bring back Hogan for Wrestlemania IN A NEW DAY SEGMENT which is the going speculation, the image of two guys in a sex tape getting rewarded while a female getting fired is going to be hard to ignore

Again I think they are waiting for something like this to get rid of her given her injuries and relationship with Del Rio and probably a few other things so this will be a convenient but extremely flawed reasoning

They never had to "wait for a reason" to fire Paige. They could have done it a long time ago. They could have used excuses like her being backstage at a bunch of different wrestling shows, including an Impact taping while following around Del Rio. They could have cited her failing drugs tests and lying about why she failed.

The reason she is still there is because they DON'T want to get rid of her. Even with all the shit that happened with her drugs tests & Alberto they STILL decided to make a fucking movie about her. Are we all forgetting a few months ago how the story was that Paige was trying to get out of her contract and they wouldn't let her?

WWE isn't making the movie about her. Rock's production company is. Once Rock got involved, WWE signed on as either distributors or something similar. They aren't making or funding the movie in any way, although they're letting the film use WWE trademarks. The main reason they haven't cut Paige is because she's hurt, and they haven't cut people who were out hurt for quite a while now, instead freezing their contracts until they're cleared to wrestle.