Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania 35: The KawadaSmile tribute thread

Ricky Jackson

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, goodhelmet said:

Kofi had those nerves early so Bryan reigned it in and said "Let s work a waistlock and Boston Crab" and it will be awesome.

I actually liked the structure they went with. It's been a LONG ASS TIME since we've since a real shine segment before the heel control section. This felt even better because it was Bryan being amazing at working the mid section. Kofi rode along and then did his damn thing when it was time for his comeback.

I gave Bryan a lot of grief when he came back a few years ago about how he didn't change his style to protect himself, since he was good enough to and still have great matches. 

He took his exile as a way to learn and grow and adapt and he's come back world's better than he was, which is saying so much. 

I had to catch up but the post-match was so electric that I didn't dare look away for a moment to post.

2 minutes ago, Matt D said:

I gave Bryan a lot of grief when he came back a few years ago about how he didn't change his style to protect himself, since he was good enough to and still have great matches. 

He took his exile as a way to learn and grow and adapt and he's come back world's better than he was, which is saying so much. 

I had to catch up but the post-match was so electric that I didn't dare look away for a moment to post.

I'm not sure he grew so much as he decided to work heel, which was always in his tool kit.