Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 10/14 - 10/20 Randy Orton is the Tom Brady of WWE

KawadaSmile

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight is the 3rd week that Smackdown will have been on FOX & I already feel complete apathy toward the show. Week one, they had The Rock (and promised other big names even if they didn't deliver). Week 2 the draw was the Draft & that it was supposed to matter this time(if you ignore that the draft order was spoiled). So, what's the draw for this week? Because the announced matches... I don't think anyone gives a fuck. Maybe Roman/Nakamura? But Shinsuke's entire WWE run has been as entertaining as watching paint dry.

Roman vs. Nak sounds like fun, but we already know it underwhelm because Nak hasn't had a good match since his NXT debut, which I think we all now realize was a massive Sami Zayn carry-job masked by Nak's unique charisma and mannerisms. 

The rest of the card is complete and utter dogshit dropping from an eighth story window. 

13 minutes ago, Coffey said:

Another fuck finish to an advertised match on Smackdown is not what they should be doing. Not after the last two weeks of letdowns. 

They literally can't help themselves it seems. It's almost humorous at this point how they seem to be making the worst possible decisions on every show now.

17 minutes ago, C.S. said:

Serviceable at best match with a nice closing stretch - ruined by an absolutely shitty finish to set up a feud not a single person want to see.

I'm not watching but I want to guess what happened. 

Did Corbin interfere to set up a feud with Roman?