Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 11/18 - 11/24 South American Coupamania

KawadaSmile

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's not enough vulgarity in my fucking vocabulary to convey my hatred for Seth Rollins. If WWE were able to get CM Punk back and then blew his return on a goddamn Seth Rollins match, that might be their biggest fuck up in the history of their goddamn company. Like ending The Undertaker's streak for no reason wouldn't even look that bad. Bringing back Brock Lesnar & having him lose his first match back wouldn't be anywhere close to that bad. It'd be worse than all the Mae Young or Katie Vick or dog suit bullshit WWE has ever done.

I would rather watch a 3-hour RAW of nothing but Great Khali or Jackie Gayda matches than another fucking Seth Rollins main event with his bullshit pain face, "selling" & gymnastics routine. Fuck Seth Rollins.

3 hours ago, Coffey said:

There's not enough vulgarity in my fucking vocabulary to convey my hatred for Seth Rollins. If WWE were able to get CM Punk back and then blew his return on a goddamn Seth Rollins match, that might be their biggest fuck up in the history of their goddamn company. Like ending The Undertaker's streak for no reason wouldn't even look that bad. Bringing back Brock Lesnar & having him lose his first match back wouldn't be anywhere close to that bad. It'd be worse than all the Mae Young or Katie Vick or dog suit bullshit WWE has ever done.

I would rather watch a 3-hour RAW of nothing but Great Khali or Jackie Gayda matches than another fucking Seth Rollins main event with his bullshit pain face, "selling" & gymnastics routine. Fuck Seth Rollins.

I'd rather watch three hours of Great Khali and Jackie Gayda fucking than a Rollins and Punk feud because you just know it would involve Seth trying to do 'edgy' promos that'll be toe curling.

49 minutes ago, War is Raw said:

WWE Backstage was tame and lame.

It was fine. No one should have been expecting a "Pipe Bomb" on week 1. I do think we got some quiet gems though.

- Punk criticizing all the same things about the product that we have.

- Punk asking Renee which member of The Shield was her favorite. :lol:

- Punk owning his shitty MMA W-L record during the painful Arquette "Promo School" segment.

- Renee mentioning Punk's "significant other" (exactly like that, because WWE's gonna WWE).

- Punk saying that horrible Roman Reigns dog costume segment is making him re-think taking this job.

- Punk to Seth: "Stop tweeting!"

- Punk's promo on Tom Arnold, really meant for Seth after a "Freudian slip" at the end. 

1 minute ago, C.S. said:

AEW will win again, because it's not like any of these "top names" have been promoted ahead of time. A vague invitation on RAW isn't going to convince anyone to tune in who wasn't already going to.

It was definitely far more than they had done before though, and they almost beat AEW by casually letting people know on social media that Styles was going to be there on the day of the show. 

14 minutes ago, Log said:

Sometimes I read stuff on here and I disagree with a lot of you on a variety of topics, but at the end of the day, I rest easy knowing that we all hate Seth Rollins.  That makes me feel nice.  Love you guys.

To be fair, I like him just fine in a tag team or stable, in a firmly midcard spot with minimal mic time (though, even I-C/U.S. is too much for me when it comes to him, because he stinks up the joint with "epic workrate" matches that have no story, no character, and no reason to care). 

1 hour ago, MoS said:

Looks like Vince got tired of hearing about Dynamite beating NXT in ratings. 

I don't think HHH and I agree on who the "top people" would be. Like I don't care if someone like Bayley or The OC show up. Outside of someone like John Cena or Roman Reigns, does WWE even have any "top people" left in the company?

Now if Bryan showed up, at least we could potentially get a good match out of it. So that could be cool.

41 minutes ago, Coffey said:

I don't think HHH and I agree on who the "top people" would be. Like I don't care if someone like Bayley or The OC show up. Outside of someone like John Cena or Roman Reigns, does WWE even have any "top people" left in the company?

Now if Bryan showed up, at least we could potentially get a good match out of it. So that could be cool.

Top people screams Seth to me. AEW victory in the bag!

I actually do think NXT could pop a rating from this and edge out Dynamite and I'm really not looking forward to the crowing if that happens.