Pro Wrestling Only

Is the empire crumbling before our eyes?

flyonthewall2983

If you're wondering where Drake's next stop will be, it won't be IWA-MS. Apparently, it's too woke for him now. Seriously.

Imagine being such a piece of shit that Ian Rotten wants nothing to do with you.

Having seemingly burned most of his bridges in pro wrestling, it looks like he's moving on to an even more lucrative con.

30ed7fa591dc7252d2ac22b8a7bb0e41.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He is literally burying himself when he says he gets tired by attacks from snowflakes. That means that all the fragile crybabies actually manage to get to him. If nothing else, this is basic pro wrestling stuff. For that alone, he should never get booked in any wrestling promotion ever againĀ 

1 hour ago, MoS said:

He is literally burying himself when he says he gets tired by attacks from snowflakes. That means that all the fragile crybabies actually manage to get to him. If nothing else, this is basic pro wrestling stuff. For that alone, he should never get booked in any wrestling promotion ever againĀ 

It's par for the course with these folks.Ā  Don Jr. is one of the worst.Ā  They whine constantly about the "woke mob" and "snowflakes" while normal people like me try to tune ALL OF IT out and certainly don't spend any time obsessing over these things

It's a free country, Drake is free to be this version of himself.Ā  We'll see where he's at in a couple years.

Alex Riley goes after Cena and Rock about unionization

https://411mania.com/wrestling/alex-riley-shots-john-cena-rock-wwe-sports-entertainment-union-match/

He's the worst kind of advocate. Someone who may have a validĀ point or two but expresses it in the most counterproductive, ass-backward, damaging way possible and comes across sounding like an unhinged idiot.

Ā 

Alex is a conundrum to me, he seems like he should have been bigger than he was but his over-inflated ego is probably half the reason he never amounted to anything. Imagine thinking so highly of yourself that the WWE is dying to sign you but you're holding them off because you don't want to be part of a non-union company.

On 6/21/2021 at 11:32 AM, Rah said:

Alex is a conundrum to me, he seems like he should have been bigger than he was but his over-inflated ego is probably half the reason he never amounted to anything. Imagine thinking so highly of yourself that the WWE is dying to sign you but you're holding them off because you don't want to be part of a non-union company.

That's a great reason not to sign with them, but frankly, also a reason to say no and decide not to pursue wrestling.

The Miz doesn't get enough credit for making people care about Alex Riley, Damian Sandow & John Morrison. When Alex Riley turned on The Miz finally, people lost their minds because they wanted to see The Miz get beat up so bad. It felt very old school.

There was that rumour that Vince soured strongly on him after he didn't fight Batista over having a fling with Melina. At least some of that is true, as of 2011:

Ā 

Former WWE creative team member John Piermarini stated in a blog post earlier this year that Vince McMahon believes John Morrison "can't kick anyone's ass in a real fight" and therefore won't achieve the success many feel he's destined for....Ā That's not the only criticism being levied towards "The Prince of Parkour" as many people within WWE feel he comes off as if he's performing in his matches, as opposed to fighting.Ā 

Either you don't fight someone and you get relegated for the rest of your tenure or you instigate a fight and get future endeavored. Vince, everybody.

10 hours ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

Damian Sandow doesn't get enough credit for making fans care about Damian Sandow. And since when did anyone ever care about John Morrison? Riley, I'll give him.

Agreed on Sandow and Riley. Riley's attempt to return to the ring in NXT was so painfully awkward. I don't know if he was working his way back from injuries or if he was really that bad, and the storyline of "you guys think I don't have anything left to give, well watch this!!" made it that much worse.

8 hours ago, Yo-Yo's Roomie said:

Damian Sandow doesn't get enough credit for making fans care about Damian Sandow. And since when did anyone ever care about John Morrison? Riley, I'll give him.

I think Sandow's career says otherwise. No one cared about him in a tag team with KC James. No one cared about him post Rhodes Scholars. No one cared about him post-Miz stunt double road in WWE, no one cared about him in TNA (and it was a disaster), NWA lol. Sandow has done nothing to make fans care about Damian Sandow his entire career. Literally the only two times he was over it was because of the other guy he was paired with and once separate, he tanked immediately.

6 hours ago, Rah said:

There was that rumour that Vince soured strongly on him after he didn't fight Batista over having a fling with Melina. At least some of that is true, as of 2011:

Ā 

Either you don't fight someone and you get relegated for the rest of your tenure or you instigate a fight and get future endeavored. Vince, everybody.

Well, based on Kofi Kingston's story about how he got pestered by Vince during an international flight to the point that Kofi had enough and wanted to fight with him - that being the moment he earned Vince's respect, according to Kofi -, I tend to believe that it's something that is more than plausible.

7 hours ago, PhilTLL said:

Oh, for the days when "looks like he's performing, not fighting" was considered a serious flaw.

100%. You're not lying. One of the biggest issues in my opinion with modern professional wrestling. And that's not just a WWE thing, that's an everywhere thing: NXT, RAW, Smackdown, AEW, NJPW, ROH, MLW, iMPACT... everywhere.