Pro Wrestling Only

Rusev says he's done with wrestling

Flyin' Brian

23 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

I think he has a ton to offer elsewhere,but hey Paul Burchill and Johnny Jeter should have been stars too.

That one made me really sad. We could also include Muhammad Hassan too, tbh.

But yeah. Rusev has a peculiar sense of humor, to the point where you can't be sure if he's trolling or serious. Looking forward to him playing Tekken 7 online!

WWE found a new way of countering the opposition : fucking up their talent so bad that they don't even want to work in the field anymore after they get fired. Brillant.

Too bad for Rusev. Well, too bad for us pro-wrestling fan actually, because if he can make money playing video games while his better half is milking whatever dollar she can off the machine, good for him.

53 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

That one made me really sad. We could also include Muhammad Hassan too, tbh.

You can't be serious. Other than a reprehensible race-baiting cheap heat gimmick, there was absolutely nothing distinguishing him from the legions of juiced-up muscleheads who had a cup of coffee in the business in the early-mid 2000s.

22 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

You can't be serious. Other than a reprehensible race-baiting cheap heat gimmick, there was absolutely nothing distinguishing him from the legions of juiced-up muscleheads who had a cup of coffee in the business in the early-mid 2000s.

His gimmick being horrendous is more of an indictment of how poorly he was treated than anything.

You get a young dude who looks good and based on all accounts was poised to be a champ quite early, and give him a gimmick that not only was bad, but was borderline dangerous due to the real-life situation at the time, and you run him off in six months. For the overall pointing of WWE fucking with potential talent to the point they leave the industry, he counts. Dude was 24, so it's even more of a "What If?".

3 hours ago, TheDuke said:

Is Lana still employed? Maybe he wants to just not rock the boat until her contract ends.

Still has 4 plus years left on her deal. Got one of those big contracts late last year that Gallows and Anderson and others sign BUT managed to a dodge being released somehow. 

I don't believe this for a second...

I expect Miro to show up in AEW, especially after Cody named him and Matt Cardona (Zack Ryder) as the two people he wanted to sign), and Cardona showed up this week.

Plus, Miro has already been banned from Twitch.

4 hours ago, Laz said:

Which is one reason why Twitch is a joke, among others. 

"Play all the ultraviolent video games that you want, but don't you DARE show any female skin that isn't made of polygons!"

It's more an issue of them not wanting bikini streamers attracting subscribers and donations by showing skin on a platform used by minors. Companies like Blizzard aren't going to want anything to do with them if they become a glorified LiveJasmin.

14 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

It's more an issue of them not wanting bikini streamers attracting subscribers and donations by showing skin on a platform used by minors. Companies like Blizzard aren't going to want anything to do with them if they become a glorified LiveJasmin.

This. It's more an issue of them trying to crack down on boobie streamers  than anything else. 

Scantily clad women, with their cameras focusing on their cleavage, just comes with the territory on Twitch. I'm indifferent to that. It's a never-ending, unwinnable battle to be honest. It would be fine, one way or the other. My issues is with the moderation favoritism that Twitch is ridiculously guilty of in a monumental fashion. The Just Chatting/LiveStreamFails drama runs deep. 

There's an ample breasted popular streamer that gets banned semi-regularly. Velvet 7. She's so top heavy that whenever she does anything, it comes off as sexual. Which, yeah, admittedly I'm sure she's milking some people when she's doing things like yoga or playing Just Dance. But if they're technically not breaking anything in the TOS, you can't just ban someone because they have large breasts. But every time someone like that does get a temporary suspension, the drama & surrounding controversy always leads to them becoming more popular & getting more viewers. So it's like a vicious cycle. 

Twitch is so popular now, it's hard to believe it's the same page that used to be Justin.TV

That being said, there's quite a bit of available professional wrestling on the platform. Especially if you're wanting to watch Impact Wrestling or Lucha Libre. Not to mention seeing wrestling personalities like Rusev & Paige on the platform as well. I have watched Samoa Joe in the past.