Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 02/28 - 03/07

SteveJRogers

The thing is that most of the women are actually good in the ring, or at least feel like they are improving - the role of an actual developmental league. 

Ivy Nyle herself is a diamond in the rough (hehe), who is very distinct in looks and in-ring style, while respectfully looking great. Lash Legend, Amari Miller, Cora Jade, Toxic Attraction as a whole, they all have more than just looks and I feel that's a great, great thing to have in your show. 

Will they be stars? Fuck if I know. Keith Lee seemed like a no-brainer much like Bron seems now, but bad luck and bad booking certainly proved us wrong.

Sorry, but Cora Jade does nothing for me in the ring, her gimmick is terrible, and I have no idea why she is supposed to be a future star. 

Then again, I feel that way about Adam Cole too so take my opinion with a full jug of pure salt

6 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

Ricochet is the NEW IC CHAMPION WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING 

He's the number two babyface on SD via just sticking in there as people get let go. It's been happening over the last few months. Break a guys face in a lower mid card feud, next thing you know..you're finally getting your shot. 

6 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

This fucker is wearing short shorts, suspenders and no damn shirt

It's so annoying

Moss's gear has been slowly evolving from annoying dress clothes where he's wearing a belt and suspenders like an asshole,  to it being totally ridiculous with him in shorts and suspenders to get heat. It's working, apparently. 

22 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

What a tragedy for the Russian people that they're going to miss out on this.

If they only knew what they were missing, there'd probably be enough popular outrage to topple Putin.

Forgive my ignorance, and this is a legitimate question, but why is Drew facing Fandango and some Sgt Slaughter cosplay guy? 

He headlined last year. 

9 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

Moss's gear has been slowly evolving from annoying dress clothes where he's wearing a belt and suspenders like an asshole,  to it being totally ridiculous with him in shorts and suspenders to get heat. It's working, apparently. 

It's working with me I hate him so fucking much 

I was thinking about trying to make the MSG show but it would've been tight due to family plans yesterday.  I've never been more grateful for family.  Now they're taking dumps on MSG and expect to draw at Barclays soon and when returning to the Garden?  I know TV contracts are all that matter but they have really lost the plot.