Pro Wrestling Only

Control Your Narrative: when you totally get Fight Club

KawadaSmile

EC3 threw in a subtle Nazi dogwhistle too, nice

Even fellow antivaxxer Nia Jax wants nothing to do with them, probably since theyā€™re playing to the kind of crowd that doesnā€™t want women wrestling at all

I do hear that you get paid $600 minimum per appearance there though, so I wouldnā€™t really begrudge a jobber going there as a one-off. Signing with them full-time, on the other handā€¦

EDIT: And the cherry on top - after their matches (sorry, ā€œfightsā€), the ring announcer doesnā€™t say who won. He says ā€œ[MAGAchud] has CONTROLLED HISĀ NARRATIVEā€

47 minutes ago, funkdoc said:

EC3 threw in a subtle Nazi dogwhistle too, nice

He's been making an awful lot of less than subtle Nazi references, like referring to the number 88 then acting surprised-but-not-really when told of the Nazi connotations (88 is used by white supremacists because H is the 8th letter of the alphabet, so 88=Heil Hitler).Ā 

37 minutes ago, NintendoLogic said:

And their first event took place at a bar that also featured an Uncle Kracker cover band. Seriously.

In all of this stupidity and weirdness, that is the stupidest and weirdest thing I've ever heard. I'd start a Crash Test Dummies cover band before an Uncle Kracker cover band.

FIghts go as long as they have "too."

Bruhs, first of all, you meant "to."Ā 

Second, ending a sentence with a preposition isĀ okay, but not great.

For guys trying toĀ control their narrative, they should probably brush up on their elementary school Language Arts.
Ā 

1 hour ago, Migs said:

There's enough Uncle Kracker songs for a whole band? Or do they just play Follow Me for an hour?

They gonna play the X-Factor theme. Whatchu lookin' at?

16 minutes ago, Blehschmidt said:

https://twitter.com/chicagomadepunk/status/1504286454264082432?t=dhs8jLgq1_roB5Vf5JNc7A&s=09

Apparently EC3 is controlling his narrative by sticking needles in his ass. Holy Shit.

Ā 

(Sorry, I don't know how to embed tweets)

Dude is looking like that fucking cockroach from Guyver, holy shit.