Pro Wrestling Only

Control Your Narrative: when you totally get Fight Club

KawadaSmile

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

Apparently that storyline where Shane mocked Braun for being stupid was a shoot.

To be fair to Scherr, I didn't know what "based" meant either.

With that said, he is a profoundly dumb man, ridiculously thin skinned, and clearly has severe emotional maturity issues. 

He made a complete fool of himself yesterday squabbling with Buff Bagwell on Twitter and ended his rant by referencing the "iwc."

Exactly who does he think knows about CYN? The same "iwc" he disdains. Idiot!

Imagine being this dumb.

How does he think any of this helps himself or CYN?

Yeah, we're talking about him and his Fight Club fed, but talk does not translate into dollars and cents.

I'm pretty certain none of us are going to spend a penny supporting him or his company.

It was pointed out on Twitter that he could have gone on an indy run right off his WWE release and make cash, or sign with someone like Impact and get a decent deal (not WWE sized, but they'd overpay to get him), but instead he spent all his time online making himself unemployable to everyone but MAGA Pro Wrestling.

24 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Word is that he had his fees so high, companies took it as "don't even try".

He did a half ass apology to Buff for coming at him over CYN, being all "I can't believe you'd tear down more working opportunities for the boys" and then got owned for shitting all over the indies when he was a WWE guy.  Dude needs to log off for a bit.