Money in the Bank 2023

KawadaSmile

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, KawadaSmile said:

Man, the difference between Grayson Waller and someone like Austin Theory as a talker is night and day.

I don't know what Waller's ceiling but he didn't feel at all out of place or lost in the moment sharing a ring with Cena.  Dude has the confidence and composure to handle any setting.  If Theory were built like Brock I'd understand the fascination, but that ain't the case.

Not actually watching this but that Bazler turn on Rousey is one of the oddest things I've saw in a while, why are we meant to believe Bazler can effortless ground & pound Rousey and get her directly into a headlock with no response from Rousey, who is also the fresh/hot tag

Despite her obvious problems Rousey was elite level MMA for years and being dominated like that makes zero sense really. Just another wrestler now 

Oh well. Any good matches so far? 

2 minutes ago, Dale Wolfe said:

Not actually watching this but that Bazler turn on Rousey is one of the oddest things I've saw in a while, why are we meant to believe Bazler can effortless ground & pound Rousey and get her directly into a headlock with no response from Rousey, who is also the fresh/hot tag

Despite her obvious problems Rousey was elite level MMA for years and being dominated like that makes zero sense really. Just another wrestler now 

Oh well. Any good matches so far? 

Men's MITB match was excellent and completely forgettable.  Ricochet & Logan Paul stood out here.  Gunther/Riddle was very good as well.

Men's MITB was wild. Wildest one in years. Would have been truly insane if Ricochet and Paul had pulled that spot off clean at the end. Escobar felt very out of place in that he was the only one the crowd didn't react to either direction. Priest winning made sense to me, would assume he's going to be feuding with Rollins for the next few months as he's elevated to a main event guy, also setting up some JD drama.

Women's match was a mess. Trish was....not in her element, to be polite.

The Shayna turn was out of nowhere but I'm sure it will be explained as Shayna being tired of Ronda bossing her around and getting all the accolades when Shayna is the one that trained her or something. It's probably an attempt to get Ronda back to a face, but if they go that route. I'm betting Shayna gets the face reaction. 

Dom wearing (purple) bandoliers to the ring lmao. 

WHC was fine, but there are few things that look worse in wrassles right now than Seth Rollins doing missing his stomp/seated superkick stuff. Shit looks absolutely atrocious even with camera cuts, can't imagine how bad it looks live.

Imagine how incredible the NEXT generation of Anoa'i family is going to be. SST/Tama/Yoko were better than the Wild Samoans. Umaga was better than SST/Tama/Yoko. Roman/Usos/Solo are better than Umaga. This groups's kids are going to be GOAT tier from the start. The reaction after the spear/spike kickout and Solo realizing in that moment that everything his brothers and Sami said about Roman was true in that moment was tremendous. 

Also, fucking Gunther CHOPPING THE SHIT OUT OF RIDDLE'S FOOT before putting him in a heel hook is incredible

8 hours ago, The Thread Killer said:

That Escobar dude looked like an idiot. He looked like a cross between The Blue Meanie and a raccoon.

Escobar actually was wearing the face paint he was wearing under the El Hijo del Fantasma mask when he was working in Mexico.