Jump to content
Pro Wrestling Only

Johnny Sorrow

Members
  • Posts

    5777
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Johnny Sorrow

  1. Shit, Vic. I was so confused by it I honestly thought he was talking about Issac Yankem. That's totally on me, to be fair. 😀
  2. The only time I see Eddie overrated is when I see claims that he was an all time great all through the 90s and early 00s, when in reality he had plenty of periods of just being good with flashes of greatness. I'd be vaguely interested in a "Greatest Peak Ever" with that period being an X month period (maybe even 1 year). I kinda feel like if someone does peak and becomes as great as Eddie did, that's enough to be called one of the greatest of all time.
  3. The new one is on Matt Hardy, and Jeff as well. It's really good. For anyone else interested, it's called "Formally Known As".
  4. It's on the website.
  5. Eddie has a case for Greatest of all time because he became great at everything. He was a complete performer, which is amazingly rare. He couldn't be touched at the time he passed. I personally don't see any over rated argument.
  6. Is "bland in the ring" is code for "I can't stop looking at his package?" Cause if so, I agree. What Irish curse? Finn Balor, destroyer of stereotypes.
  7. I briefly had a roomie who was insanely homophobic, and I loved mentioning that Justin Gabriel was hot and had a sweet ass. Number one, it's true; and number two because he'd flip out and get all flustered and mad at me. 😀 My ex wife thought Rick Rude was sexy and when she first went to an ROH show with me, she told me she thought CM Punk was hot. And this was blond hair and basketball shorts Punk.
  8. The fact that The Iconics sound amazingly disengeous is the point, There's an adjustment period for new acts, and I know they're going to excell. They proved it in NXT when at first the act was very clunky but they worked hard to make it great.
  9. I loved that AJ/ Nak match.
  10. And given the amount of content, you easily can.
  11. God bless, my friends here putting up with me yelling about monarchies and human rights violations during a wrestling show. 😀
  12. So, I'm just now watching this thing with some friends and those sheiks just standing around with no thought or care that people are sitting behind them trying to see annoys the fuck out of me. And this is just the first match. Gonna be a long night.
  13. Are they going to try and stream this? Because I'd happily throw these guys some cash to watch this live.
  14. It's darling that people think that this is the end of the Roman story.
  15. It's a fucking shame that he felt he had to post that. Some assholes yell at him online that he's a "hypocrite " in this situation. Self righteous dummies are giving a bad name to us far left liberals lately.
  16. Again, Sami probably didn't want to be there anyway. It won't effect anything as far as his current status to have not been at this glorified house show that'll be forgotten about in a week. Calm down.
  17. Dave needs to stop Twitter. He's not good at it. When a black guy basically says " Hey man, I know what you're trying to get at, and I see what you're trying to get across, but shut up, white guy", gets met with more Twitter arguments from Dave? For those of you not living in America or watching the news, racial issues are really sensitive right now, thanks to having a white suprematist as President. I love Dave, get him off Twitter. Twitter isn't journalism.
  18. I like to think that Sami didn't want to be there, anyway.
  19. I just watched RAW on Hulu, and it was a great show. And I love that the go home RAW to the Saudi show I'll watch eventually but don't care about, was main evented by a Women's match that I thought was fantastic. Mickie James rules.
  20. I've been doing internet radio and podcasting for a long time. This is the proudest I've been of any show I've done, and all credit to Kelly for an amazing production job.
  21. When I first discovered NWA/ Crockett, it was 1985 and an episode of Worldwide that had Jimmy Valiant returning from a Loser Leaves Town stip, and he and Avalanche Buzz Tyler paying off Sam Hoston and Denny Brown to take their place to get at Paul Jones' team of Barbarian and Kabuki. It was a new world as I'd only known WWF wrestling before. Jimmy Valiant became my favorite wrestler that day, and his Lex Luthor, Paul Jones, became my favorite villain. I was lucky and privileged to be at ringside in the third row at Greensboro for Starrcade 86 to see the final battle and end of the fued, while Paul had his head shaved. He was great.
  22. I just listened to the show. If we don't get one of those dopey Sheety awards, then the system is fixed.
  23. That says it all. I'd actually watch golf if Booker was on commentary.
×
×
  • Create New...