Pro Wrestling Only

PlacetoBeNation.com

I would have paid money to have Dylan on this show.

Agreed. Will was civilised and easy going about it all.

Dylan would have eviscerated the poor bastard.

Aubrey Sitterson Benedikt: If you thought this Facebook post is harsh, you should see the pages of message board posts about what a shill, idiot, Russo-loving mark I am, and how in a REAL podcast, these guys would "eviscerate" me!

FAME!!!!!

This is funny... it isn't about evisceration, its about tone. The times I have been on the Main Event have been civil, fun and full of disagreements. I am just used to guys waiting their turn to talk. I need to listen to the show again. Maybe he isn't as rude as Bill O Reilly.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well look, I'm not a Twitter guy and don't know how it works really, but the dude pissed me off, was rude and condescending to my friend, and made a self-serving jackoff Facebook post in which he took shots at a whole community. I just said what was on my mind. He deleted it. And I put it on Twitter where he couldn't take it down. I don't like social media much and very seldom get involved in shit like this, but people were tiptoeing round the thing, when he'd been nothing but an arrogant and disrespectful wanker the whole time, and I wanted to call him on it. Well it's done now. If you thought it was embarrassing, fine. I'm not embarrassed by it and stand by what I said.

Normal service resumed.

On top of it all Will isn't on FB to defend himself. The dude took a pot shot at Will about the show I haven't listened to yet. Yet plenty of people who do respect Will's opinion are on FB. Parv originally posted his response on FB. Aubrey decided to censor Parv and make a one sided argument. Parv had no choice to make it a twitter thing.

I relistened to the show and I think one of the problems is that the guy thinks that Scott and I are the same person. For example, I never said I hate the Bushwackers, Scott did but the guy clearly thought I hated them. To be fair, some of the points I attributed to him were actually other people on the show making those points.

HAHAHAHA!!! I was thinking the same thing. I also need another go to match besides the Scott Steiner - HHH abortion when bashing HHH. Where's Dylan to give me the most recent HHH vanity match. Punk 2011? Sheamus at Mania? Brock at Mania... I brought that up on the show though. One o fthe other guys, riche or morse, was really upset I mentioned that match.

Will, HHH vs Brock at mania 29 is my go to for recent vintage hhh vanity. I know Aubrey was in attendance and said it was awesome but I was in attendance too and it was a chore. I also sat ten feet from Scott and he doesn't have any overwhelming connection to that match either.