Pro Wrestling Only
Loss

Best YouTube & Dailymotion Channels

Ring of Honor have finally started to make use of their archives and their Youtube channel has lots of cool older stuff on there now including three match compilations for Danielson, Steen, Punk, Joe and Generico. And today they put up the original Dragon Gate trios match. 

In case any of you follow this...

The Official Botchamania Fanpage
14 hrs · 
Vimeo have informed me that Botchamania is using too much bandwidth & if I want to keep using the site I need to pay them $10,000 (annually)

I asked how I can reduce bandwidth, they said "by removing videos"

so my channel will be removed in a week, go download them now

https://vimeo.com/user101654169

they're getting on average 17.5K hits so if that's too popular then I don't know what to tell them.

so for non-YT full-screen versions, that leaves:

Bitchute
Xvideos
Dailymotion (which is hit-and-miss right now)

Any other suggestions?

https://www.facebook.com/botchamania/posts/3194569760554055

Botchamania is awesome. I think Vimeo is where I usually watch it, but I usually go to the actual Botchamania website and just pick one of the links since Maffew posts all of them so I may not even notice this change.

It looks like Roy Lucier's youtube channel that had all of the AJPW TV from like 88-91 and late 93 to like 99 got taken down. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/sergje1

is absolutely on fire right now uploading boatloads of 80s/early 90s German (and some UK) footage. Some of this stuff I had no idea was taped. He uploaded almost 40 videos from the 1987  tournament in Hamburg alone including decision matches, which is a pretty good look at that tournament.

After 5yrs. of no "new" material, Chicago Film Archives has post two new matches - a Hans Schmidt and a Lou Thesz match. Hope that there's more to come!

Arturito Luchas Monterrey

'90s wrestling from Monterrey. Mostly highlights/partial matches, and it looks like "filming your TV" quality video, but most of this is rare stuff, much of it featuring workers of whom we do not have a lot of video. He has the entire first fall of a Dandy/Ultimo Dragon vs Negro Casas/Mocho Cota match from 1994 and it's a damned good fall.

55 minutes ago, cad said:

Arturito Luchas Monterrey

'90s wrestling from Monterrey. Mostly highlights/partial matches, and it looks like "filming your TV" quality video, but most of this is rare stuff, much of it featuring workers of whom we do not have a lot of video. He has the entire first fall of a Dandy/Ultimo Dragon vs Negro Casas/Mocho Cota match from 1994 and it's a damned good fall.

I watched that a few weeks ago, but we haven't been able to slot it into New Footage Friday on SC because it's just one fall (even if it's a very complete one) and we've had other more complete stuff. It's so cool to see Cota and Dragon interact, and I'm not a huge Dragon guy or anything. 

Yeah, I thought they were the better matchup in that fall actually. It's weird to see a forty year old excon getting treated as an equal by a workrate favorite who does powerbombs and moonsaults. They had a title match that was televised but IIRC it's from that period in late 1993 when almost no CMLL made its way into anyone's collections.