Pro Wrestling Only

Elimination Chamber 2015

Fantastic

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I really hope that backstage promo wasn't telegraphing a Reigns heel turn. Two months later turning him seems like a terrible idea after many of us thought it the way to go at WM. To do it now by aligning with the Authority now that he's finally getting over the way they wanted him to would almost certainly suck. Unless Ambrose wins the title and Reigns attacks him afterwards, which I still wouldn't like but would at least have potential if Reigns is presented as the lone wolf out for blood.

Well at least they starting the tag match with guys that are quite familiar with each other with Dragons and Ascension. Still trying to figure out why El Torito is dressed like Giant Gonzales now

Yeah the sound is really low for this show. Either that or nobody gives a shit about stuff now

Is it me or is this crowd really quiet?

SomethingAwful forums seems to have some database of crowd noise as they have been talking about what a shitty crowd Corpus Christi always is for weeks. But this is the same forum where someone has spent over $300 on rovert avatars over the past 2 days so...

Cesaro's dropkick may surpass Harper's lariat for best move in WWE.

Really liked Young sneak attack on Cesaro after the giant swing. In this week's WWE thread I said Darren Young might be sub-Sandow as a worker. Dead wrong. This match confirms he's definitely much better than Sandow, and has improved a lot since the first Prime Time Players breakup feud.

Props to whoever booked this for actually elevating a team tonight. PTP looked great.

Tag Title Chamber:

The Good:

- Everything when Cesaro/Kidd were in.

- Kidd loudly calling for his elbow off the Cesaro corner spot. Got a kick out of this.

- Torito's rana on Cesaro.

- Best the Ascension has looked.

- Cesaro's Okada turnbuckle dropkick.

- Did I mention Kidd & Cesaro?

The Bad:

- Kalisto spot from the top.

- Torito spot from the top.

- Everything after Kidd & Cesaro were eliminated. PTP'ers & New Day didn't gel well.

Whoever booked the order of eliminations in that match should be killed. Complete clusterfuck and not in a good way. It wasn't unwatchably bad or anything like that, but not a good match despite some individual performances that I enjoyed (Cesaro, Big E to a lesser extent Titus and Sin Cara)

That is going to be the 2015 version of the WEELC match from last year or 2013 where people are either going to love this match or despise it. It was a hot mess at times but it definitely picked up steam when the Players and New Day showed up. Titus and Cesaro was the all stars in this match