Pro Wrestling Only

Elimination Chamber 2015

Fantastic

640px-EliminationChamber2015Poster.jpg

The Card

Neville vs. Bo Dallas

Triple Threat: Nikki Bella© vs. Paige vs. Naomi (Divas Championship)

John Cena vs. Kevin Owens

Elimination Chamber: The New Day© vs. Lucha Dragons vs.Tyson Kidd & Cesaro vs.Prime Time Players vs. The Ascension vs. Los Matadores (Tag Team Championship)

Elimination Chamber: Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus vs. Ryback vs. R Truth vs. King Barrett vs. Rusev (Intercontinental Championship)

Seth Rollins© vs. Dean Ambrose (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Predictions:

Neville vs. Bo Dallas

Triple Threat: Nikki Bella© vs. Paige vs. Naomi - new champion

Elimination Chamber: The New Day© vs. Lucha Dragons vs.Tyson Kidd & Cesaro vs.Prime Time Players vs. The Ascension vs. Los Matadores

Elimination Chamber: Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus vs. Ryback vs. R Truth vs. King Barrett vs. Rusev - new champion

Other stuff:

- Kane probably turns face.

- Owens wins, but it's far from a clean victory. Tommorow on Raw, Triple H or Stephanie decree that as a result of his victory, Owens has been signed to a full WWE contract, but will continue to defend the NXT Championship for as long as he remains champion, or something to that effect. Better yet, they might even make it a match for the US title at the last minute...

Even with the Rusev injury I have exceptionally high hopes for this card. Both chamber matches, the title match and Cena v. Owens all have potential to be legitimately great matches. I'm not really looking forward to Neville v. Bo, but I actually think it could be better than expected. Women's match will probably stink but whatever. I also think there is decent potential for some sort of hot angle on the show given what the purpose of the show is (to retain Network subs). Aside from Mania there is no WWE card I have looked forward to more in the last six months.

Every Network event this year has been good, with the exception of a mediocre Extreme Rules and King of the Ring (which shouldn't count as that was basically a glorified episode of Smackdown that got thrown together at the last second). In fact in some ways I'd say that when you include NXT, the shows have in a lot of ways gotten better with each passing month after a fairly disappointing Rumble. I'm intrigued by every match on this card, which I don't think think has been true of any other show this year. Six matches in 2.5 to 3 hours is a lot of time.

Neville vs. Bo Dallas- I see no reason for Bo to win this match over Neville

Triple Threat: Nikki Bella© vs. Paige vs. Naomi (Divas Championship)- Nikki has had a very long reign, but I think WWE is about to pull the trigger with Naomi and give her a run

John Cena vs. Kevin Owens- I really don't see either guy losing clean, but I can see Cena losing through count-out or maybe ref stoppage

Elimination Chamber: The New Day© vs. Lucha Dragons vs.Tyson Kidd & Cesaro vs.Prime Time Players vs. The Ascension vs. Los Matadores (Tag Team Championship)- The New Day have really found their footing since going heel and have become one of my favorite parts of WWE programming. I don't see them dropping the belts this early

Elimination Chamber: Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus vs. Ryback vs. R Truth vs. King Barrett vs. Rusev (Intercontinental Championship)- Been predicting Sheamus since this match was announced and I'm still 100% sure he walks out with the belt

Seth Rollins© vs. Dean Ambrose (WWE World Heavyweight Championship)- Expect another tainted Rollins victory through an accidental spear to Ambrose by Reigns

Any news on if the Cena/Owens match is for the title?

I can't shake the Ambrose is going over feeling.

Last night of a free month of the Network. Ambrose wins, everyone is shocked, buy the network to see the rematch at Money in the Bank (Rollins gets it back)

Plus then, Reigns is the only Shield guy who hasn't had the belt, he wins Money in the Bank.....story writes itself....

Which is why it probably doesn't happen.

Neville vs. Bo Dallas

Triple Threat: Nikki Bella© vs. Paige vs. Naomi (Divas Championship)

Elimination Chamber: The New Day© vs. Lucha Dragons vs.Tyson Kidd & Cesaro vs.Prime Time Players vs. The Ascension vs. Los Matadores (Tag Team Championship)

Elimination Chamber: Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus vs. Ryback vs. R Truth vs. King Barrett vs. Rusev (Intercontinental Championship)

- If they let Seth retain (which they will), I see no reason why they will let Cena lose. If Cena loses before the world title match, then maybe they go Ambrose but the way I see this thing shaking out, lots of heels going over. I picked Cesaro/Kidd but I really see New Day retaining. In other words, I see an outcome where the wrestling is great but the booking will feel predictable and lame.

I'm looking forward to both Chamber matches but I'm exceptionally excited for Owens/Cena. It's only 4:30pm for me now, show feels forever away. I hope I don't fall asleep during it. I'm already tired. :(

If I do, I guess I can just watch/finish it tomorrow. Beauty of the network. I'm supposed to have company tonight though. Wish me luck!

They've repeatedly said that Cena/Owens is non-title (both for the US and presumably the NXT, though I don't know if they said that part, as if anyone expects John Cena: NXT Champ). A count out or double DQ sounds pretty good to me, but I don't know why they'd be so adamant about saying "this one doesn't count" if Cena was going over. Not to mention Owens being moved to the main roster and presumably dropping the NXT title to Balor or Joe ASAP.

I would be shocked that they don't replace Russev with Bray Wyatt. He was feuding with Ryback (probably still is). Not like they have anything else important planned for him

It just can't get any worse for Russev. Oh wait it could be given the history of relationships in wrestling :(

So unless booker T is full of crap the replacement is a "former world champion". So that does eliminate Bray

I kind of wouldn't mind Swagger and you can even hype him as a favorite due to him being a former winner. But then I don't like Bray Wyatt and I think Reigns & Orton are both way above the IC title and are better not even on the card than being IC champ OR losing in that match.

EDIT: I missed the part about "former World champion." I stand by my point about Orton though. Swagger would be the best pick based on that. Maybe it'll be RVD or Jericho.

I'm super excited for this because of Owens/Cena. Two of my absoloute favorites over the past few years, and I think they'll have a really good match. I definitely hope the crowd is with them because this could be so great for Owens. The rest of the card looks pretty decent, too.