• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'd like to see:

Kevin Owens v. Sami Zayn - US Title

New Day v. Rock/Usos - Tag

Sasha Banks w/ Steamboat v. Charlotte w/Flair - Divas

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

AJ Styles w/Balor/Bullet Club v. ADR w/L.O.N.

Lesnar/Taker v. Wyatts (Bray/Harper)

Ambrose v. Jericho - IC

Reigns w/Austin v. HHH w/Vince - World Title

even though I hate the thought of HHH in the main.

I had a dream last night where WWE ended up shooting an angle where the Undertaker's Wrestlemania match this year would be against Mike Tyson.

And then I realized how excited I actually would be if they went for that. Tyson's at a stage in his life and such a fan of wrestling he may actually be up for doing the job and taking the tombstone also. It would also keep Taker from having to work a match where he's take a bunch of bumps since that's not what fans would expect from such a match.

Would Rock want assurances that there wouldn't be a repeat of the 2015 Royal Rumble if he was in Roman's corner again? If you recall, he wasn't happy about that one. And I could see Austin not touching that one with a ten foot pole if he was offered a corner man spot.

Would Rock want assurances that there wouldn't be a repeat of the 2015 Royal Rumble if he was in Roman's corner again? If you recall, he wasn't happy about that one. And I could see Austin not touching that one with a ten foot pole if he was offered a corner man spot.

Has this always been the case in pro wrestling? Wrestlers who feel they are entitled to a certain reaction? I never understood that thinking. Some people would rather get fake cheers and whatever the heat is suppose to be instead of a genuine reaction of what is being presented. I know WWE has that mindset (look at the editing of Smackdown).

if they think that way theyre fucking marks

I had a dream last night where WWE ended up shooting an angle where the Undertaker's Wrestlemania match this year would be against Mike Tyson.

And then I realized how excited I actually would be if they went for that. Tyson's at a stage in his life and such a fan of wrestling he may actually be up for doing the job and taking the tombstone also. It would also keep Taker from having to work a match where he's take a bunch of bumps since that's not what fans would expect from such a match.

go back to sleep

This would have been the year to throw money at someone in the world of boxing or MMA to come in and face Brock. I don't follow boxing, but I'm guessing even now something like Brock-Mayweather would get people excited and would be an appropriate match for Wrestlemania.

Mayweather? think outside the box

I think they need to combine the Brock and Taker matches into a tag. Taker vs Stroman has disaster written all over it. Kane and Taker already killed the Wyatts so IDK why they think anyone will give a fuck about any of this. This is the third year in a row Bray is built up to be fed to a bigger star at Mania lol. They still have shit like Jericho vs Ambrose, whatever time filler stuff the Rock does, and a ladder clusterfuck to add. NXT's show is going to kill this.

Bryan said on WOL that Vince wants to do Taker/Strowman but he (Bryan) is holding out hope it won't happen since Taker's one of the few who can say no.

I'm not sure Undertaker would decline.

1. He knows how pro wrestling works. You go out on your back and hopefully make a star out of it.

2. Braun Strowman visually is a good matchup for the Undertaker. It'd be monster vs monster and Taker has never had any problem with working those matchups.

3. His desire from the past 5 or so years of having workrate classics are no longer realistic with how broken down he is. Strowman would definitely help set a slower pace befitting a 50 year old.

4. Everyone worth a Taker match right now are guys who's on injury hiatuses. No one that is active and not already assigned different matches by now are guys with the credibility required to work a guy who up til recently had a 20+ winning streak at this event.

I don't think its a gpod matchup personally and Strowman would generally fall in the same category as all the other active wrestlers who I just said wasn't ready for it, but obviously he has tremendous size that Vince likes and that usually helps Vince overlook his flaws and gp with the match planning.

Besides, Undertaker already feuded with Bray Wyatt so I think Strowman is a logical offshoot of that feud. I can't imagine him wanting Owens, Zayn, Styles, etc. A tag match also doesn't make sense. Unless they kissed and made up that I didn't see, Taker and Brock are supposed to hate each other. Unless we are running a Russo staple (partners who can't get along) it just doesn't make sense.

Finally, as just mentioned, they have had a serious case of the injury bug among tbeir workers. They have to find ways to stretch matches out to fill that 4 hour show.

Bryan said on WOL that Vince wants to do Taker/Strowman but he (Bryan) is holding out hope it won't happen since Taker's one of the few who can say no.

I'm not sure Undertaker would decline.

1. He knows how pro wrestling works. You go out on your back and hopefully make a star out of it.

2. Braun Strowman visually is a good matchup for the Undertaker. It'd be monster vs monster and Taker has never had any problem with working those matchups.

3. His desire from the past 5 or so years of having workrate classics are no longer realistic with how broken down he is. Strowman would definitely help set a slower pace befitting a 50 year old.

4. Everyone worth a Taker match right now are guys who's on injury hiatuses. No one that is active and not already assigned different matches by now are guys with the credibility required to work a guy who up til recently had a 20+ winning streak at this event.

I don't think its a gpod matchup personally and Strowman would generally fall in the same category as all the other active wrestlers who I just said wasn't ready for it, but obviously he has tremendous size that Vince likes and that usually helps Vince overlook his flaws and gp with the match planning.

Besides, Undertaker already feuded with Bray Wyatt so I think Strowman is a logical offshoot of that feud. I can't imagine him wanting Owens, Zayn, Styles, etc. A tag match also doesn't make sense. Unless they kissed and made up that I didn't see, Taker and Brock are supposed to hate each other. Unless we are running a Russo staple (partners who can't get along) it just doesn't make sense.

Finally, as just mentioned, they have had a serious case of the injury bug among tbeir workers. They have to find ways to stretch matches out to fill that 4 hour show.

Counterpoint. Strowman sucks and is nowhere near ready for a showcase singles match. He might be the worst choice of anybody on the roster.