Pro Wrestling Only

The Voting Thread

Grimmas

I wish I didn't know I could go back and edit because I've spent the last 15 minutes of my life making little edits and then closing without saving because I fee like I've already pressed submit so its submitted and I don't want to fuck up Grimmas' system.

This all started because I emailed myself a copy of my official list I turned in and I noticed last night it was missing #44. But the actual word document absolutely has my #44 on the list AND it is definitely on my official submitted ballot. So weird. Long story short, technology hates me.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just turned in both ballots - hopefully not too late as end of Mania is the deadline, yeah? Sorry to Grimmas if this is under the wire.

My singles list is awesome and the result of some heavy viewing in recent months. Some workers who I'd never seen 6-9 months ago are on there now.

My tag list is much more "one from the heart" in terms of being mostly going off memory and old favorites.

Anyway, this was awesome - thanks to those putting it all together!

Oh what if a wrestler secretly submitted a ballot and voted for himself? Who is most likely to do that? Quakenbush? Sydal?

You missed the most likely of all Chris Hero he's talked about being on boards and tape trading and he's been calling himself the GOAT lately he could easily turn in a ballot with himself #1

I think Arn, bobby Eaton and Buddy Rose will all be in the running for highest placement without a number one vote.

Weirdly enough, I also think there is an outside chance that Kobashi could end up with no overall number one votes but end up in the top 10.

What I'm more curious about then who all the people who got No.1 votes are, is who ends up with the highest placement in this without receiving any No.1 votes at all.

Since others are taking guesses, I'll take a shot here for Randy Savage.

Guys like Steamboat and Savage would be my guess as well. ... What about Eddie or Rey? Did they top lists?

There has been some people asking to submit their lists now that the reveal is delayed till after the GWE reveal.

After some discussions with Dylan, Charles and myself we have decided that is unfair to the other 50 who put together their tag lists within the 18 month time frame.

In retrospect tag teams and singles should had been done at different times, but we are too late for that. Maybe in 5 years?