Pro Wrestling Only

NXT Takeover: The End

Ricky Jackson

Takeovers have delivered time after time, and on paper this looks like another hot show. Personally, I want them to say fuck it and let Balor and Joe bleed buckets. Should be a blast

Andrade "Cien" Almas vs Tye Dillinger

American Alpha vs The Revival

Asuka vs Nia Jax

Nakamura vs Aries

Joe vs Balor Cage Match

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't watch this till about 10 eastern, so I will be away to avoid spoilers. On paper this looks like a nothing show, but with some killer matches. For some reason I always kind of love those type of shows the most.

Besides the fun Sombra debut, every match has the potential to get way over three stars, even up to four and a half. Could just be a solid and fun time or a great show. Either way I'm pumped.

I do have to wonder if any type of angle happens here which has to do with the draft in any way?

I do have to wonder if any type of angle happens here which has to do with the draft in any way?

Triple H said on the conference call that "The End" has multiple meanings that will be revealed during the event. Tommy End run-in during the main event to KO both wrestlers?

I can't watch this till about 10 eastern, so I will be away to avoid spoilers. On paper this looks like a nothing show, but with some killer matches. For some reason I always kind of love those type of shows the most.

Besides the fun Sombra debut, every match has the potential to get way over three stars, even up to four and a half. Could just be a solid and fun time or a great show. Either way I'm pumped.

Not sure why you'd think Sombra vs Tye couldn't be at least three stars. Both guys are great, and I don't think Sombra would get jittery at Full Sail after being a main eventer in CMLL (in before empty Arena Mexico jokes).

Not sure why you'd think Sombra vs Tye couldn't be at least three stars. Both guys are great, and I don't think Sombra would get jittery at Full Sail after being a main eventer in CMLL (in before empty Arena Mexico jokes).

It's not that it won't be good or Sombra will be jittery. I think it will be a short showcase match just to get Sombra over.

I'm not following NXT closely at all, but I'm gonna watch this, as I do with every NXT special. Curious to see what Asuka can do with Nia Jax, who doesn't strike me as a very good nor interesting worker. The main event could be super cool if they don't do a blood stop every two minutes.

Triple H said on the conference call that "The End" has multiple meanings that will be revealed during the event. Tommy End run-in during the main event to KO both wrestlers?
The end.....of high prices!!!

5f05_heavenly_hills_mall.jpg

If the first two games are any indication, the basketball game will probably be a done deal pretty quick.

Also it's pretty interesting Triple H has been posting photos on Twitter today of HBK and Nash in town for the show, and doing the old "you never know who'll show up for NXT!" deal. Maybe we're supposed to think someone new is going to pop up.