Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV April 17-23

Ricky Jackson

I don't think anything Braun doing has anything to do with Roman. He's a bad ass who gets cheered because he's a bad ass who does bad ass things and no one is going to cheer Roman for beating him. There will be no sympathy for Roman getting smashed. Obviously. No way WWE isn't aware of this, especially after WM.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was the best performer in her match at Wrestlemania, specially with her offense. Match quality took a dive when she was eliminated, and it wasn't different today. When she was in the ring, things were good, but when she wasn't...

Interesting I'll watch more closely but I thought Mania match was better once she was eliminated and worked around exposed turnbuckle.

I'll be on the lookout in this match from RAW. I watch RAW on Saturday

I don't think Nia's the best performer in these matches, but her presence gives the matches much-needed structure and a straight forward story. Once she's out, that goes away, but I don't really think that has *that* much to do with her ability. To me, Sasha's been consistently the best worker of the women in WWE for a while now. Her selling, charisma, and ability to speed up and slow down when necessary are all pretty much unmatched among the rest of the women.

RIP Rosey :(

that's a bummer. I didn't realize he was that old, but I guess it's been a long time now since he debuted in the WWE. Makes me feel old

He was first on wwe tv in '96 when they were about to an anti-drug angle with Fatu, I had just started watching wrestling at that time, I found out years later he was in ECW with Samu as the Samoan Gangsta Party.

I don't think anything Braun doing has anything to do with Roman. He's a bad ass who gets cheered because he's a bad ass who does bad ass things and no one is going to cheer Roman for beating him. There will be no sympathy for Roman getting smashed. Obviously. No way WWE isn't aware of this, especially after WM.

I think everything they do is a way to try to get Roman over as the #1 babyface in the company. Job Jericho to Samoa Joe? It's a way to make all Samoans look stronger. Stronger Samoans means that Roman looks better. It all makes sense if you stop and look at it this way.

Hate to go there, but the first thing I thought of when seeing that Jinder Mahal won was that time they brought Davey Boy Smith Jr. up after he had a wellness violation, pushed him for a few weeks, then suspended him to show that they would apply the suspension to someone they were pushing.

KO sadly doesn't do anything for me anymore. The time he was engaging was when from his debut to him beating the fuck out of Sami to get the NXT Title. Maybe the start of the Cena feud, too.

I imagine if they did a CJ Parker/KO rematch today, Parker would just outclass him in terms of performances, it wouldn't even be funny.

Weird that they are all of a sudden pushing two anti american gimmicks on SD. I guess they think it's a sure fire way for the heels to get booed instead of ironic cheers.

Can't help but notice Carmella didn't even try to talk in her accent tonight.

Looks like wwe has officially signed Maria and Bennett