Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 29/1 - 4/2

Stiva

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And in even more exciting news, apparently WWE has signed Jeremy Borash.

That's a weird one. He always struck me as one of those Bob Ryder types.

He worked closely with Hardy on the Broken videos on the production side so I'm assuming they want to do them right. Or Hardy has insisted.

Apparently there is going to be something cooking between the Women's Division and Ronda Rousey, from what twitter indicates.

They are mad because she is getting all the headlines while the wrestlers in the Rumble get zero recognition. Could be a good story.

With the amount of WWE women bitching. it has to be an angle. Otherwise, it's career suicide for Nia Jax, Dana Brooke, and Sasha Banks (she apparently said something on a radio show). The Bellas are immune. Makes me wonder why they or Madusa said anything, as they're not going to be around for whatever this storyline is, presumably.

It most certainly is. Some keywords like "30 other women" and "making history" give this away - not that it isn't and interesting storyline.

True, but that could just be other women drinking the Kool-Aid. (Yes, it's still a storyline. I just don't understand why Bellas and Madusa are involved on Twitter.)

Gail did make a good point, where was Trailblazin' Steph when the women were doing lingerie matches and pillow fights?

Working on creative, I believe... Which hasn't been the case for a long time, too.

Well, back in 2008 in TNA, when Gail and Amazing Kong were having terrific matches, the expression "women revolution" was used by the company. And then the girls were getting the biggest ratings on the show. So yeah, if anyone is in the position to call Stephy on this bullshit, that's her.

Apparently there is going to be something cooking between the Women's Division and Ronda Rousey, from what twitter indicates.

They are mad because she is getting all the headlines while the wrestlers in the Rumble get zero recognition. Could be a good story.

With the amount of WWE women bitching. it has to be an angle. Otherwise, it's career suicide for Nia Jax, Dana Brooke, and Sasha Banks (she apparently said something on a radio show). The Bellas are immune. Makes me wonder why they or Madusa said anything, as they're not going to be around for whatever this storyline is, presumably.

The women in WWE have great respect for Rousey. That's been reported forever. They understand they wouldn't have the opportunity they're getting now if she hadn't proven that women can draw. Plus, Rousey is a genuine fan.

Funny to see people turning on Owens and Zayn. They've been one of the more entertaining parts of the show for weeks. After weeks of being a neurotic babyface when he was on Raw, Sami's been perfect as the human equivalent to a yappy dog next to his best pal KO.

Funny to see people turning on Owens and Zayn. They've been one of the more entertaining parts of the show for weeks. After weeks of being a neurotic babyface when he was on Raw, Sami's been perfect as the human equivalent to a yappy dog next to his best pal KO.

No turning here - I've always hated the act. Kevin Owens + goofy sidekick made Raw unwatchable last year and this incarnation is doing the same with Smackdown.

Imagine if Jericho and his list didn't take over the act. RAW was AWFUL during that era, with Reigns being on an island but only doing so much while KO, Jericho and Rollins were taking a massive shit in-ring and having even worse storylines. Rusev was kinda there, too.

While Zayn at least has good chemistry with AJ, he's clearly #2 to KO - and as usual Owens gets put in a prominent position in the show he is in and does squat.

Imagine if Jericho and his list didn't take over the act. RAW was AWFUL during that era, with Reigns being on an island but only doing so much while KO, Jericho and Rollins were taking a massive shit in-ring and having even worse storylines. Rusev was kinda there, too.

While Zayn at least has good chemistry with AJ, he's clearly #2 to KO - and as usual Owens gets put in a prominent position in the show he is in and does squat.

I actually came here to post that it seems like they're slowly flipping that. If one of them is going to turn babyface, it pretty much has to be Owens since Sami Zayn only went heel a few months ago and Owens is stale. Zayn seems to be getting a little more promo time and Owens seems to be eating a few more pinfalls lately. It's probably too early to say they're flipping it, but I do get that impression. If I had to guess right now, Zayn wins the briefcase this summer, if only because if they decide to give Corbin another shot, he seems more like the type they'd want to win straight up.