Pro Wrestling Only

Greatest Royal Rumble?

Flyin' Brian

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the whole idea iof thus show morally abhor to to me before you say oh o hate Muslims or im racist likr i have been called the debating this note i back Both palastine and the Kurds om sorry i bring up politics but as a secularist when it comes ot governance and fan of democracy and womans rights one who say there is rape cultuar or naything should boycott this show bot left wingers ahear who are not me are not principled at all that he new left for you

In the hopes that I'm not speaking too early, can I nominate this crowd as the best of 2018?

You're right, segregated crowd is the best. Who cares that no woman can get in by herself, they are booing the heels, yipeeeeee.

Treating my comments on a crowd not trying to get themselves over and respecting the performers as if they make me accepting of the culture's treatment of women is quite the leap there, bud. Well, as long as you were able to let your opinion, which is likely the opinion of everyone reading my post, be known.

You're implying stuff that I'm not implying myself. I'm absolutely not implying you're accepting their treatment of women at all. I'm just being sarcastic.

Still, I couldn't care less about how "cool" that is that a crowd is "not cheering the heels" in general (which I think is a pretty piss poor argument anyway), and much less on this show for obvious reasons.

The Sheiks on the first row are hilarious, they don't give a single fuck about what is going on and are just passing food and fucking around. One did a count and laughed his ass off when Cena won. This shit is pure fuckery :lol:

Agreed, this is hilarious. "Hey, entertain us you American clowns, you're offering us a great platform for business and propaganda here, ah ah."

DELETE DELETE DELETE... women and gay rights.

OK I know, I know...

I can't wait to watch Balor's new entrance...

I'll mark out if Balor comes out in the rainbow getup.

I'm not a fan, but that would make one.

No chance in hell.

Jeff Hardy vs That Indian Guy. Awful on paper already.