Pro Wrestling Only

Greatest Royal Rumble?

Flyin' Brian

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's more fun and games (although some do take that seriously - with Uruguay too), something that is more prevalent in football, but carries over in society in general.

Totally forgot about football (I'm not a football guy *at all*), silly me.

What is going on with the crowd noise? Are they piping it in or is something else happening, is there a beachball at this show?

They turned into your annoying smark not-giving-a-fuck crowd in a matter of a few hours. They are catching up quicker than I thought. Next : women's title match.

Trips comes off like a genius for going on first.

I CALLED IT DAMNIT !

But yeah. It was obvious. He was positioned exactly at the right time at Mania too.

Damn, Nak's career in WWE was awesome for the very first match against Zayn two years ago. Since then, he's just not been that great worker he was supposed to be. I do enjoy the Virgil pants myself.

It's more fun and games (although some do take that seriously - with Uruguay too), something that is more prevalent in football, but carries over in society in general.

Totally forgot about football (I'm not a football guy *at all*), silly me.

What is going on with the crowd noise? Are they piping it in or is something else happening, is there a beachball at this show?

They turned into your annoying smark not-giving-a-fuck crowd in a matter of a few hours. They are catching up quicker than I thought. Next : women's title match.

They reacted for everything in the opener, have they reacted to anything really since, Trips really is a genius.

On paper, show looked great. In execution, leaving a hellava lot to be desired. Honestly, feels like a lot of folks just ain't got their hearts in it. Working with less enthusiasm than you see on a house show.

Ladder match was OK. Styles match was OK with a bad finish. Not any good matches so far. Quite a bit of mediocrity.

Yeah, what this show needs is more long video to introduce characters like The Undertaker. Because we have time to fill.

Honestly, feels like a lot of folks just ain't got their hearts in it. Working with less enthusiasm than you see on a house show.

Wonder why...

So I've been watching kind of halfheartedly while also taking care of some other things. It is a work day, or so I'm told. It feels like a different and at times fun crowd, aside from the VIP's sitting in front of the hard cam who seem unaware they're at a show and are just hanging. Thus far all of the matches seem around average for a mid-card TV match. Some a little longer, some a little shorter, but nothing particularly standout.

Anybody loving things thus far or is that pretty on point?