Pro Wrestling Only

Greatest Royal Rumble?

Flyin' Brian

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Assholes in the broader sense of the term. :) Well, of course like everywhere there are friendly people too. Staying away from the large brasserie (which are tourists nest) is a good idea to find the friendlier kind.

If/when I ever go, I'll have to get recommendations from you from where to go to avoid the tourist traps. :)

I must admit I'm not paying much attention to this card anymore. Bring Roman vs Lesnar already.

Same here. This has been a fun house show, but that's about it.

Erik Rowan might be the worst worker in the company to me. I don't know why WWE didn't give up on him a long time ago.

He's very low on the list for me, as well. Harper just can't get rid of him and that makes me sad.

Remember that awesome two months when Harper got to be IC Champion?

I fucking lost it at that one Sheik booing and doing the thumb down while not even watching the ring and going straight to his phone.

He was probably watching the show on his App.

If/when I ever go, I'll have to get recommendations from you from where to go to avoid the tourist traps. :)

You're welcome to do so.

Pro-wrestling is universal. Likewise, anyone wanting to get some heel heat in Brazil would start pandering to Argentina.

Really ? Why would you hate on Giant Gonzalez?

I dunno why, but the idea of brazilian pro-wrestling sounds quite appealing. But what the hell, Brazil invented MMA, the fuck they need pro-wrestling...

I care more about El-P's posts on France than anything that's happened on this show so far.

Well, I'm watching this shit on prime time, I'm awake and aware, I'm getting my ass over. ;)

I enjoy Nak's heel theme quite a bit. Ok, I'll watch this match.

Pro-wrestling is universal. Likewise, anyone wanting to get some heel heat in Brazil would start pandering to Argentina.

Really ? Why would you hate on Giant Gonzalez?

I dunno why, but the idea of brazilian pro-wrestling sounds quite appealing. But what the hell, Brazil invented MMA, the fuck they need pro-wrestling...

It's more fun and games (although some do take that seriously - with Uruguay too), something that is more prevalent in football, but carries over in society in general.

Our pro-wrestling scene used to actually be pretty big in the 60s, and it carried some momentum until the early 90s. There was a revival during the early 00s, but now it is very much niche. We actually would have a brazilian wrestling in the Cruiserweight Classic, but there were some visa issues.