Pro Wrestling Only

Greatest Royal Rumble?

Flyin' Brian

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macron is Eric Bischoff level of hate-able.

Are you from France? Educate us on what's so bad about him. Everyone in the U.S. seems to think he's charming, at least compared to...well, a certain WWE Hall of Famer. B)

Come on, I thought it was a pretty well known fact by now ! :)

He's giving more money to the super rich, he's fucking up the poorest and most fragiles, he's making laws against migrants (for which he got the approval of Trump btw), his foreign policy is hostile, he makes rules left and right that is fucking with individual freedom. And he believes he's Jupiter or something. He's awful and dangerous, honestly.

BOOOOO!!!

Finn sold out!

You know, it may seem like an anecdote in the grand scheme of things, but really, to me it's the most visible, offensive stuff of the night thus far. He showed up with the LGBT community and rainbow trunks at Mania and here we are in a country where LGBT have *no right* and the same guy is showing up with plain black trunks. Everything you need to know about this show is in this picture right there.

Yikes! Yeah, Macron sounds awful.

Is France as nice as it seems? I've always wanted to go there.

You know, it may seem like an anecdote in the grand scheme of things, but really, to me it's the most visible, offensive stuff of the night thus far. He showed up with the LGBT community at Mania and here we are in a country where LGBT are *no right* and the same guy is showing up with plain black trunks. Everything you need to know about this show is in this picture right there.

I knew better, but I was really hoping Finn would stage his own little protest by wearing the rainbow gear.

Macron is Eric Bischoff level of hate-able.

Are you from France? Educate us on what's so bad about him. Everyone in the U.S. seems to think he's charming, at least compared to...well, a certain WWE Hall of Famer. B)

Come on, I thought it was a pretty well known fact by now ! :)

He's giving more money to the super rich, he's fucking up the poorest and most fragiles, he's making laws against migrants (for which he got the approval of Trump btw), his foreign policy is hostile, he makes rules left and right that is fucking with individual freedom. And he believes he's Jupiter or something. He's awful and dangerous, honestly.

song for macron

https:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7FJz0EKSHY

BOOOOO!!!

Finn sold out!

You know, it may seem like an anecdote in the grand scheme of things, but really, to me it's the most visible, offensive stuff of the night thus far. He showed up with the LGBT community and rainbow trunks at Mania and here we are in a country where LGBT have *no right* and the same guy is showing up with plain black trunks. Everything you need to know about this show is in this picture right there.

I'm fully with you on that. It's just the biggest display of hypocrisy.

BOOOOO!!!

Finn sold out!

You know, it may seem like an anecdote in the grand scheme of things, but really, to me it's the most visible, offensive stuff of the night thus far. He showed up with the LGBT community at Mania and here we are in a country where LGBT are *no right* and the same guy is showing up with plain black trunks. Everything you need to know about this show is in this picture right there.

It is that it is so transparent is the most glaring aspect of it. His gimmick basically has been inclusiveness Balor club is for everyone and all that. But here he is out doing his normal stuff just without his LGBTQ+ symbols still smiling like a goof.

BOOOOO!!!

Finn sold out!

not surprised that he would be a slideshow activist

Is France as nice as it seems? I've always wanted to go there.

So come visit ! Yeah, it's a beautiful country, tons of beautiful stuff to see (and eat, and drink ;) ). Parisians are assholes though. I should know, I was one for 15 years. ;)

song for macron

https:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7FJz0EKSHY

Yes, pretty much.

How did fucking Emmanuel Macron ended up hitchjacking this thread already !! :blink:

Parisians are assholes though. I should know, I was one for 15 years. ;)

I've heard that. Are they assholes to each other too, or just tourists?

How did fucking Emmanuel Macron ended up hitchjacking this thread already !! :blink:

Make France Great Again!

Parisians are assholes though. I should know, I was one for 15 years. ;)

I've heard that. Are they assholes to each other too, or just tourists?

Assholes in the broader sense of the term. :) Well, of course like everywhere there are friendly people too. Staying away from the large brasserie (which are tourists nest) is a good idea to find the friendlier kind.

Make France Great Again!

That would be the nationalists under Marine Le Pen (which is kind of the Stephy of fascists, you know).

Ok, I'm depressed now. :lol:

I must admit I'm not paying much attention to this card anymore. Bring Roman vs Lesnar already.