Pro Wrestling Only

Greatest Royal Rumble?

Flyin' Brian

In the hopes that I'm not speaking too early, can I nominate this crowd as the best of 2018? No "Cena Sucks," "1-2-Sweeet," etc. Maybe I'm just jaded, but there is a definite sub-group of wrestling fans that are among the worst and most insufferable people on Earth. I happened to sit in front of some of them at Smackdown Live this past week.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The spot-calling is ridiculous and the whole thing is kinda bland and formulaic but it's exactly the match they should be working for this crowd.

Sometimes you need a perfectly acceptable, bland *** Coliseum Video World Tour 2018 match with a lot of star power and a goofy, feel good finish.

Finisher spamming at the beginning of a 6 h shows, these guys don't know how to work (well, rather they don't care if they burn out the crowd early).

How is that 1993 "Wrestling Challenge" match going to burn out the crowd? LOL!

I liked the Sleeper Hold spot but yeah, the Triple H Vs. John Cena opener left a lot to be desired. Following it up with Kalisto Vs. Cedric Alexander got a legit laugh out of me though.

Combined thirty world championships followed-up with the Cruiserweight match~!

In the hopes that I'm not speaking too early, can I nominate this crowd as the best of 2018?

You're right, segregated crowd is the best. Who cares that no woman can get in by herself, they are booing the heels, yipeeeeee.

Treating my comments on a crowd not trying to get themselves over and respecting the performers as if they make me accepting of the culture's treatment of women is quite the leap there, bud. Well, as long as you were able to let your opinion, which is likely the opinion of everyone reading my post, be known.