Pro Wrestling Only

Greatest Royal Rumble?

Flyin' Brian

I think I may hate Macron more than anyone else on earth tbh. Jupiterian ffs.

He is *actively* freaking me out. He's also fucking up the remains of the country's social landscape. But anyway, let's go back to what matters here :

SAUDI ARABIA IS PART OF THE WWE UNIVERSE !!!! WOMEN EVOLU.... wait. Wrong video.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I may hate Macron more than anyone else on earth tbh. Jupiterian ffs.

He is *actively* freaking me out. He's also fucking up the remains of the country's social landscape. But anyway, let's go back to what matters here :

SAUDI ARABIA IS PART OF THE WWE UNIVERSE !!!! WOMEN EVOLU.... wait. Wrong video.

fuck macron simple as that

As weird as the show has been, this thread has been equally as weird - Macron getting bashed (I thought most people liked him?)

Macron is Eric Bischoff level of hate-able.

Honestly, I would hope doing this show is gonna bite them in the ass eventually. Probably not, but you'd hope.

I know it will never happen, but I'd love for a masked wrestler to win the Rumble and then unmask as Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Charlotte, Alexa, whoever. (But not Asuka - that would be a terrible idea!) :lol:

Wait, would they all be on each other's shoulders?

Macron is Eric Bischoff level of hate-able.

That's pretty hateable. :blink:

Are you from France? Educate us on what's so bad about him. Everyone in the U.S. seems to think he's charming, at least compared to...well, a certain WWE Hall of Famer. B)