Pro Wrestling Only

Greatest Royal Rumble?

Flyin' Brian

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrestlemania repeat of signature and finishing moves that neither one is phased by and then the variation of the Snuka Muraco cage match finish. They should have a match in which the following are banned: Superman punch, spear, German suplex and F-5. They have rendered them meaningless.

I was not going to watch but I am a sucker for the Royal Rumble match, and since this is the Greatest, frankly I would be a fool to resist. Has the propaganda ("beautiful Jeddah" with swooping camera shots over the skyline) been this heavy-handed all night?

I was not going to watch but I am a sucker for the Royal Rumble match, and since this is the Greatest, frankly I would be a fool to resist. Has the propaganda ("beautiful Jeddah" with swooping camera shots over the skyline) been this heavy-handed all night?

yep all night, the phrase "beautiful progressive city" has been said once every 20 minutes or so.

Has the propaganda ("beautiful Jeddah" with swooping camera shots over the skyline) been this heavy-handed all night?

Yes.

But you missed Finn Balor wearing his rainbow LGBT friendly trunks.

Just kidding.

50 guys... damn...

Is Bryan winning this ?