Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania 34

KawadaSmile

I think they were going for something like "Cena pleaded for the Taker, and got a huge ass kicking for it"

It's innofensive, different, and you get Undertaker just like many wanted, without him nearly dying in the ring.

I think they were going for something like "Cena pleaded for the Taker, and got a huge ass kicking for it"

It's innofensive, different, and you get Undertaker just like many wanted, without him nearly dying in the ring.

Pretty much. Cena can use the excuse that his guard was completely down after the whole Elias trolling. Not in the Santino "I WASN'T READY!" way, but simply "the air was out of my balloon, I barely had a chance to get back on track, and Taker was Taker."

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are still 4 matches left. There is only 75 minutes left in the show. They are actually going to run long.

5 matches, Lesnar vs. Reigns, AJ vs. Nakamura, Bliss vs. Jax, DB & Shane vs. KO & Sami and Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Braun & X.

Jesus.

They will get close to 12 AM ET, they have blocked as much time in the Network schedule.

I'm checking back in for Bryan's entrance but then it's back to parenting. I've got to transcribe this interview my teenager did with some professor in the UK for his independent research project on teen depression so that he doesn't fail horribly. He was further in the hole than we thought.

Wait, why is Vanguard 1 tracking Bryan?

Boy what I DIDN'T want from this match is a bunch of Shane working.

Especially when he got out of the hospital two weeks ago for diverticulitis and needs hernia surgery.

Shane's kids are always a blast. Loved them talking shit to Sami.