Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania 34

KawadaSmile

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earlier today :

Lesnar retains. You can quote me... aww fuck. DODO !!!! PITIE !!!!

Yep. I'm the best.

Thanks for the thread guys. The sun has risen already. I've got mixed feeling... go to bed or get a breakfast ?

Really? I am living east of you and it is still pitch-dark here.

The worst part of all that shit is that bloodied, savage Roman actually got people paying attention into the fucking match, but it lasted less than a minute.

I hope that actually leads into something.

On another note, rumours of Lashley vs Brock main eventing Summerslam.

Yeah mentioned that above I think this could be leading to Lashley beating Brock

Well, I absolutely did not expect Ronda Rousey to be my favourite wrestler on this show, nor did I expect her match to be my favourite, but I’ll be damned if that’s not what happened.

The first third of this was great. It all kind of went downhill afterwards.

So how many guys were on the card that should never have been cleared if the LA AC took its job serious? 4? (I am thinking of Angle, Shane, Nicholas and Brock)

Whoever was the agent of the main event should be fired, that match would have died a horrible death even in an arena setting at a "normal" 4 h (incl. pre-show) PPV. At least the trolling at the end was funny, when they played out Reigns while he was walking to the back teasing a big surprise at the end.

Earlier today :

Lesnar retains. You can quote me... aww fuck. DODO !!!! PITIE !!!!

Yep. I'm the best.

Thanks for the thread guys. The sun has risen already. I've got mixed feeling... go to bed or get a breakfast ?

Really? I am living east of you and it is still pitch-dark here.

I was just adding a dramatic effect. It is actually still dark.

And no, this wasn't the best Mania of all-time after all. The most WTF, without a doubt though, with the amazing Rousey debut, NICHOLAS and that main-event of doom.

They built Roman getting revenge up for 3 years and had him fail. Kurt Angle was in a Mania MOTN in 2018. A rookie in their first ever match was a top 5 performer on the show. A 10 year old won the tag titles. This was one of the most bizarre shows ever lmao.

They built Roman getting revenge up for 3 years and had him fail. Kurt Angle was in a Mania MOTN in 2018. A rookie in their first ever match was a top 5 performer on the show. A 1- year old won the tag titles. This was one of the most bizarre shows ever lmao.

Easily tops WM32 in the "what the fuck is going on?" department.

However, it was miles better.

Well, I absolutely did not expect Ronda Rousey to be my favourite wrestler on this show, nor did I expect her match to be my favourite, but I’ll be damned if that’s not what happened.

The first third had the IC and US title matches. Maybe those matches overperformed, but there is no chance that the first third was great.

At least the show was unpredictable. I tried to guess the winners beforehand and only got three of them right (the two tag team title matches and the mixed tag team match). Sure there were a couple of more matches that you could have gotten right if you used your brain more than me (or followed WWE more closely), but there were a lot of surprise winners tonight. Not the best thing in all cases, of course...

So, caffeine and sugar are wearing off, time to get some sleep.

I don't understand why people thought Lesnar/Reigns was going to be good. Lesnar has sucked for awhile now. He had a good match with AJ Styles who has good matches with everyone.

I don't understand why two guys who had one of the best WM main events ever wouldn't produce another good match!

At least the show was unpredictable. I tried to guess the winners beforehand and only got three of them right (the two tag team title matches and the mixed tag team match). Sure there were a couple of more matches that you could have gotten right if you used your brain more than me (or followed WWE more closely), but there were a lot of surprise winners tonight. Not the best thing in all cases, of course...

So, caffeine and sugar are wearing off, time to get some sleep.

I'm sure you did not predict Braun and Nicholas were going to win the tag titles.

The first third had the IC and US title matches. Maybe those matches overperformed, but there is no chance that the first third was great.

Was the US title match before the Rousey tag? I thought that came after (edit: you’re right, it was the tag titles after the Rousey match).

I actually thought the IC title match was perfectly fine for a match type that’s pretty rubbish, and if nothing else the crowd was way into it.

I don't understand why people thought Lesnar/Reigns was going to be good. Lesnar has sucked for awhile now. He had a good match with AJ Styles who has good matches with everyone.

I don't understand why two guys who had one of the best WM main events ever wouldn't produce another good match!

Because that was 3 years ago and one of them has seen a severe decline in the quality of their work.

Yeah, it was good last time, so I thought it'd be good again. Not that far-fetched.