Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 07/16 - 07/22 FRANCE IS THE WORLD CHAMPION

KawadaSmile

I guess we need more ways to prove that the booking of Extreme Rules was bad because now they have made Lashley vs Reigns last night completely meaningless.  Lashley beats Reigns last night and all that got him was a triple threat match to face Reigns again.   Makes you wonder when they knew Brock was going to be at Summerslam

They are lucky that Brock is so hated in the WWE right now because right now the fans would take any of them to the win the title.  And knowing how much Brock has Vince's by the short hairs that isn't a guarantee

16 hours ago, hammerva said:

I guess we need more ways to prove that the booking of Extreme Rules was bad because now they have made Lashley vs Reigns last night completely meaningless.  Lashley beats Reigns last night and all that got him was a triple threat match to face Reigns again.   Makes you wonder when they knew Brock was going to be at Summerslam

They are lucky that Brock is so hated in the WWE right now because right now the fans would take any of them to the win the title.  And knowing how much Brock has Vince's by the short hairs that isn't a guarantee

I think it was a matter of just getting confirmation on the date. It's been known Brock has one date left on his current deal.

They took a guy they already were paying millions a year to work only a handful of dates, and gave him go away heat. It hasn't helped Roman one bit, and the NYC fans are going to eat another Brock/Roman match alive at Summerslam. 

17 hours ago, hammerva said:

They are lucky that Brock is so hated in the WWE right now because right now the fans would take any of them to the win the title.  

This is the same line of thought that made someone think, "Seth Rollins is so over, we can have him face Dolph Ziggler in two 25+ minute matches within 3 weeks, one on cable and one on the Network, and they'll definitely be on the edge of their seat for all 1800 seconds!"

The only guy I see getting cheered for pinning Brock at SummerSlam (that is also within the realm of possibility) would be Braun. 

1 hour ago, Richeyedwards said:

WWE posted a clip of zelina Vega calling out AJ styles, I hope they build this up and wait to do the match and don't just do it tonight.

Paige announced it's opening the show. But I could see it going more angle than match with a beatdown or something to prolong the actual match happening.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Redman said:

Anyone want to take a stab at the over/under of how many times I'll be watching that Sasha / Bayley segment.

Based on Sasha's declaring her love for Bayley, I got so scared WWE's going to try to hamfist this into the gay angle Steph claimed they want to do some day. 

31 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Based on Sasha's declaring her love for Bayley, I got so scared WWE's going to try to hamfist this into the gay angle Steph claimed they want to do some day. 

I'm gonna be disappointed if it doesn't go that route after that segment. It would just be a hilarious twist conclusion to this angle thats been going on forever.

3 hours ago, Strummer said:

WWE just announced that Stephanie will appear on Raw to make a major announcement.  Rumor has it:

Reveal hidden contents

LPWA (26 years ago), WOW, TNA, Shimmer, Shine and others already beat them to the punch here, but since these events weren't birthed by the queen godmother of everything female wrestling related in existence they don't count.

On 7/16/2018 at 9:28 PM, WingedEagle said:

That Roman/Balor/McIntyre triple threat may have been better than anything at Extreme Rules.  Not exactly a high bar to clear, but I liked Roman/Lashley and AJ/Rusev, so no complaints about topping that on TV.

Really? I thought AJ/Rusev blew that out of the water. Seemed like a standard triple threat to me. AJ vs Rusev I thought was one of the better matches of WWE since Mania.