Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 09/24 - 09/30 Is Palmeiras the greatest soccer team on Earth?

KawadaSmile

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

Some mentioned Liv putting her head down after a few of the kicks, which may also have helped the whole incident, but like it was said, Brie was reckless regardless if Morgan had her head down or not. Those last two kicks would be awful even if they were to the chest.

The whole thing looked a bit like the Nagai vs. Iizuka match from 2001 New Japan where Iizuka put his head down (or was knocked down) after some brutal knees which only ended getting an even more brutal knee directly into the face which completely rearranged Iizuka's face.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel kinda bad for Brie for the OTT shit she's catching on social media today. Dave has been quite charitable in defending her. She would be much better off not just doing Bryan's spots anyway. Obviously she fucked up badly on Monday but the bigger concern imo is how it was handled by the officials, who should've got Morgan to the back immediately.

There was a spot later in the match where Brie punched Ruby on the apron and you could clearly tell that Ruby was PISSED!

14 hours ago, donsem43 said:

Ruby's face after that shot was pure "Motherfucker...."

I wouldn't be surprised if that kick she threw had some extra zip on it as well. 

Based on all accounts, Brie is extraordinarily nice, and truth be told she was doing quite well in the feud against Miz and Maryse. At least she wasn't knocking people out cold.

But yeah, like FMKK said, Liv stayed in the ring and was part of that 6 woman suplex spot shortfly after getting kicked twice in the head. Sources say she insisted on doing the spot which is even more insane. I stan a straight shooter.

Ruby and Logan were visibly distraught during the match and it was kind hard to watch at points. I hope Liv has a healthy and fast recovery, and Brie can still have a place in wrestling (mostly as manager or with the role she had on SD, which is safer).

Still wasn't as absurd as Aksana nearly blinding Naomi, as crazy as it might seem.

It looks like Brie was looking at the Riot Squad's corner and not the person she was throwing kicks at, which led to the first one pegging Liv in the jaw. She clearly wasn't looking at her on the second kick since Liv was slumped down on the way to the mat while the kick was still in motion. 

The ref should get the most heat out of anyone really. He should have stepped in and called it the moment it was clear she was knocked out. 

Lol at the announcers stil treating Becky as a heel despite the massive pop she got for beating up Charlotte.  They don't have to have Becky start acting like a face or change her act at all but trying to get her booed is a lost cause.

and r truth is fantastic.  Love the pairing with Carmella.  I hope they don't turn her back heel when the mmc is over.  She's going to get over huge as a face imo.  Crowd all ready chanting "Mella is Money".

Raw is usually okay to solid but SD is so much damn fun now

- WAR BECKY
- WARRRRRRRR BECKY
- Carmella finding her role
- The Iconics holding hands for entire segments
- Sonya and Mandy keeping my ship alive
- Sonya vs. Asuka action
- Mandy's Flying Knee
- Hearing "Melbourne" pronounced correctly on TV
- WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BECKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I am motherfucking HERE for the Smackdown Women's Division.

17 hours ago, sek69 said:

This Becky/Charlotte thing is so similar to the lead up to the Austin/Bret double turn except for the fact that was planned and this is the fans doing it for them. 

Bret was first approached about turning heel on March 10 -- two weeks before Wrestlemania. A lot of it really was just that clueless, but they lucked out.