Pro Wrestling Only

Is TNA the worst wrestling promotion in history?

Loss

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't read what I am quoting it is a waste of your time. Dixie is doing seemingly doing worked Q&As:

AUGUST 8 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:

Tweet from @1masterjr

@TNADixie will we ever see the Great Muta in TNA?

A. It was wonderful to have Muta visit last week at our TNA offices in Nashville. There are a lot of exciting business opportunities in Japan, and some incredible talent as well that I'd love to showcase on Impact. We have a great home on Nippon Television G+ Sports every Saturday night and hope to bring IMPACT to Japan in the future.

Tweet from @sahilstylin

@TNADixie . I m sure u have been asked before, but is there any chances for a UK PPV? I would be the first one to pay to see it!

A. Would love this, but I always say I want more people to be able to see the great UK audiences worldwide on Impact vs how many would see it on a PPV platform. But we will definitely have a PPV there one day.

Tweet from @CYGY

@TNADixie Any chance we can see "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown back in TNA? He had so much potential to be a main event draw in 2004/05!

A. Monty Brown is still one of my favorite TNA stars from our early days. He was able to transition from the NFL to the ring and showed good charisma. Monty is now retired and currently lives in Michigan.

Tweet from @Carstenrechnage

@TNADixie hey dixie is the 10 reunion going to be available on youtube?

A. It already is available. Watch it on YouTube here:

Tweet from @jctjak

@TNADixie is there a chance of TNA going to the Philippines? You do have fans here.. I would love to watch TNA live.. :)

A. We are always entertaining offers to tour overseas but have a tremendous television taping and domestic live event schedule to contend with that can make it challenging. Like yourself, many of our fans outside of America subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up on things, and we really have upped our level of exclusive content over the last month at http://www.youtube.com/impactwrestling

Tweet from @ireallyamadork

@TNADixie i'm on the west coast, is there a way to watch #tnaimpact live instead of 3 hours behind?

A. Most TV networks run a "West Coast Feed" to compensate for the time zone changes with their prime time programming. Although there is no way to change that, we watch the #IMPACTLive twitter responses from both feeds.

Tweet from @RealJMontgomery

@TNADixie #askdixie Will there be any special signings with Hogan or Sting for VIP weekend pass holders at BFG fan interaction???

A. We will be announcing a complete VIP Weekend schedule closer to the Bound for Glory event.

Tweet from @JustinPierce07

@TNADixie any public signings by any talent around the Norfolk show?

A. Absolutely! You can meet meet Magnus, Mickie James and Jeremy Borash on Wednesday, August 14th from 4-6pm at Direct Auto Insurance 875 East Little Creek Road in Norfolk

@Carstenrechnage for example just has one Tweet and has all the hallmarks of a dummy account.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh TNA never change:

New twist for Bound for Glory series

The entire thing is a mess because time is running out and of the 11 matches that would be necessary for each guy in a 12 man round-robin tournament, the guys have ranged from four to six matches completed with time running out.

So they are essentially dropping everything, doing the four matches this coming Thursday, and ending it from there with the top four point getters going to the 9/12 final four show.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-sto...or-glory-series

Dave Lagana or whomever doesn't have a calculator, wall planner or is especially skilled at Microsoft Excel.

lol, that's awful

they used to do some BFG matches on house shows and then publicize the results on their website and on tv. I know they're not running as many live events now, and tbh I haven't followed the TNA product or BFG series much, have they done any of that this year?

lol, that's awful

they used to do some BFG matches on house shows and then publicize the results on their website and on tv. I know they're not running as many live events now, and tbh I haven't followed the TNA product or BFG series much, have they done any of that this year?

They were doing about 1 BFG Series match per house show when they obviously should've been running more.

6/27: Magnus over Hernandez

6/28: Joe over Kazarian

7/5: Hardy over Aries

7/6: Daniels over Park

7/19: Joe over Bradley

7/26: Anderson over Styles

8/16: Aries over Anderson

8/17: Roode over Park

I really don't get how they get into that situation with the tournament. I mean if you know in advance you have X shows and you can't get in all the matches just lie on TV and say "these matches happened at such and such a place" like wrestling has done for 100 years now. Seems easy to prepare for and just leak some "results" each week. But just "oh out of time, forget it"... really?

@WCWToday on Twitter posted this today, probably in light of the news coming out of the NFL today.

I think what's sad about the death of TNA is that when it finally dies Dixie will still be rich and move on, Hogan will sign a legends (1)

Contract and go back to Vince and Bischoff will still be a wealthy asshole. None of them will care about the company the killed or the (2)

Careers or lives they hurt. They killed TNA and the fans and lower level talent will suffer. Those three wont give a shit. Just sad (3)

Flipping through the channels right now and the biker (?) stable was all in the ring and man it was pathetic. Bischoff's son didn't look tough in the least and read lines about as woodenly as Linda MacMahon. And whoever the short guy with the long hair is who just tried to mean mug the whole time? We could not stop laughing at him. And then Anderson and good lord we couldn't last two minutes.

Flipping through the channels right now and the biker (?) stable was all in the ring and man it was pathetic. Bischoff's son didn't look tough in the least and read lines about as woodenly as Linda MacMahon. And whoever the short guy with the long hair is who just tried to mean mug the whole time? We could not stop laughing at him. And then Anderson and good lord we couldn't last two minutes.

Wes Brisco?

That was cringe worthy bad. It ticked every single box of what "had" to be said only in unconvincing fashion, by a man who seemed uncomfortable delivering his lines. Just awful. Sadly this will be something that will (and should) haunt Styles for years. His name will be associated with some utter crap before its all said and done.

I really don't get how they get into that situation with the tournament. I mean if you know in advance you have X shows and you can't get in all the matches just lie on TV and say "these matches happened at such and such a place" like wrestling has done for 100 years now. Seems easy to prepare for and just leak some "results" each week. But just "oh out of time, forget it"... really?

Rare good point brought up by Bryan Alvarez, if this whole thing hadn't been brought up publicly, most ppl prob wouldn't have even noticed that they short changed the tournament since they don't pay that close attention anyways.

Anybody seen the new Sky / Sabin bit? It's cringe worthy bad. Sky is such a useless drip, and I don't think its ever been highlighted quite as badly as this. It's really, really bad. Sabin isn't exactly shining himself, actually far from it. Coupled with the disaster "shoot" AJ did, when are TNA going to stop booking talent outside of their comfort zones?

First they just had Velvet casually mention she and Sabin have been dating for a while (as if that was something everyone already knew), and here we are two weeks later watching them have a fight. Actually it wasn't even a fight, it was just Sabin being the most whiny, petulant douchebag possible while Velvet just stood there being annoying.

The next taping in theory is the biggest of the year in kayfabe terms however they have only sold in the region of a 1,000 tickets. So they are running an old school food can drive to make up the attendance for production purposes:

Poor old TNA have only sold about 1,000 tickets to their next TV taping. So they have decided to run this charity promotion:

TNA is running a local food drive in St. Louis for free tickets to this Thursday's live No Surrender episode of Impact. The food drive will benefit the St Louis food bank. If you live in the area, bring and donate any 5 non-perishable food items Slumberland Furniture (4265 Rusty Road in St Louis) and you will be given a free ticket to the taping. Great way to get some additional fans in the venue and do something awesome for a great cause. The taping will feature:

*TNA champion Bully Ray vs. Mr. Anderson

*Bound for Glory Series Semi-Final: AJ Styles vs. Austin Aries.

*Bound for Glory Series Semi-Final: Magnus vs. Bobby Roode.

*The Bound for Glory Series Finals.

The winner will challenge TNA champion Bully Ray at the 10/20 Bound for Glory PPV in San Diego.

Queue the roster poverty jokes.