Pro Wrestling Only

Hulk Hogan Biopic in the works; Chris Hemsworth is playing him

KawadaSmile

23 minutes ago, El-P said:

Can't wait for all the whitewashing and revisionist shit.

For what it's worth, they are avoiding touching upon Hogan's more recent years. It only goes as far as the Hulkamania boom, so there's a chance they won't be too revisionit.

Can't wait to see who they cast as Vince, Macho or Piper. Honestly there are some batshit possibilities there.

1 hour ago, NintendoLogic said:

Not a chance. WWE Films productions are non-union, so good luck getting any genuine A-listers to work on them.

Wait, there's no way they can make movies without working with unions. They have a stake in Fighting With My Family. Rock brought it to Sundance and it's directed by Steven Merchant. Not to mention the crews involved in every movie.

8 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

I hope this is a full on comedic take of the bullshit stories. I want to see Thor play bass for Metallica.

The cost of the CGI to make Andre as big as Hulk claims he was when he slammed him (and tore every muscle in his back, three days before Andre died, at Wrestlemania 3 in the Superdome Brother, Jack, Dude!!) is gonna be astronomical!!

12 hours ago, Johnny Sorrow said:

I hope this is a full on comedic take of the bullshit stories. I want to see Thor play bass for Metallica.

I want the exact opposite. I Hogan works the producers into believing his tall tales and depicting them in the movie as the unvarnished truth. I want to see Hogan wrestling in front of Elvis in Memphis, beating Antonio Inoki to death in the ring and then reviving him with CPR, partying with John Belushi after Wrestlemania 2, slamming Andre and then visiting him on his deathbed the next day, the whole nine yards.

On 2/21/2019 at 9:07 AM, NintendoLogic said:

I want the exact opposite. I Hogan works the producers into believing his tall tales and depicting them in the movie as the unvarnished truth. I want to see Hogan wrestling in front of Elvis in Memphis, beating Antonio Inoki to death in the ring and then reviving him with CPR, partying with John Belushi after Wrestlemania 2, slamming Andre and then visiting him on his deathbed the next day, the whole nine yards.

That's not the exact opposite, it's literally what I was talking about.