Pro Wrestling Only

Is the empire crumbling before our eyes?

flyonthewall2983

6 minutes ago, The Thread Killer said:

I am very curious to see what happens with Bruce Prichard and to a lesser degree, Kevin Dunn now. If those two end up being shown the door some time in the next 3-6 months, then actual organizational changes might actually be coming to WWE. If not, then it’s a safe guess that Vince will just be calling the shots from afar.

PWI is saying Prichard and Dunn will be running creative reporting to Steph and HHH

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, MoS said:

I mean, when has that stopped powerful men from retaining their power. I didn't see any indication from the last few weeks that he felt pressured enough to do this. The man was appearing on live TV and apparently said "Fuck them" backstage about the allegations after one of his segments on SD a few weeks ago. 

Yeah it's stunning how quick we went from him going from symbolically waving his dick on TV to "welp, bye ya'll"

2 minutes ago, Strummer said:

PWI is saying Prichard and Dunn will be running creative reporting to Steph and HHH

Like I said, there is a ton of smoke so there has to be some fire. It’s pretty much a confirmed fact that Triple H and Stephanie forced Prichard out years ago. Vince brought him back. If they get rid of him again, and then we know they do have actual power. If they don’t, then it’s a safe bet that Vince is still running things behind the scenes. I think about it, just a few months ago Triple H was doing basically nothing, ostensibly due to his health issues. Vince took NXT away from him and gave it to Bruce. Then they tried to force Stephanie out when she decided to “spend more time with family.” This is quite an interesting internal family power-play.

8 minutes ago, Stiva said:

I wonder if, Pritchard in particular, does go, if they’ve even got anybody who could head up the booking that isn’t HHH? Do we get Shawn Michaels with the book of the main show? Is Ryan Ward still around the place?

That’s a great question, although you have to figure at this point pretty much anybody could do a better job than what has been done lately. With that company really needs badly is a creative reset. New ideas when it comes to booking, and a nice bonus would be getting rid of those ridiculous quick cut camera angles.

Also I would expect if HHH and Steph really have power, we'll probably see at least Bruce if not Dunn as well eased into retirement soon. Dumping all the Vince cronies would probably cause too much chaos to do all at the same time, so I can see them easing in to it. 

6 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Apparently he said "If he's gone, I'm gone" so RIP Summerslam I guess.

I was thinking, with Vince out of the equation, what if Brock pulled a "Doesn't work for me brother" ? I guess that's the answer, although I guess there's one week to milk the WWE cow like there's no tomorrow for Brock.

Goldy is available. 

They made their bed, now they lie in it. They are completely unprepared because they have made zero stars over the last 10 years and they have never prepared the post-Vince in term of running the company. Chicken are coming home to roost.

5 minutes ago, El-P said:

:lol:

Also Titus : "WWE is for everyone. Except Vince McMahon"

Vince apparently made the decision to retire a week ago, which sure puts Titus's speech in a different context. I suppose he was basically saying goodbye by proxy.