Pro Wrestling Only

Is the empire crumbling before our eyes?

flyonthewall2983

Prichard and Dunn running creative is fucking hilarious, it’ll be like if Ringo kept The Beatles going by himself. They’ve gotta be placeholders while they put some kind of committee in place, unless they’re just there so Vince can text them what he wants done without actually physically being in the building to harass the talent.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, sek69 said:

Vince apparently made the decision to retire a week ago, which sure puts Titus's speech in a different context. I suppose he was basically saying goodbye by proxy.

Wow. It's kinda crazy how "little" it took it term of mainstream attention to get him the fuck out of the picture. Two articles in a mainstream outlet and he's a goner. If pro-wrestling was not seen as this under the radar, third tier kind of entertainment, it would have happened way sooner.

As far as the creative go, the company is thoroughly unprepared for such a scenario, as the last few years have demonstrated. 

6 minutes ago, El-P said:

Probably should post that here too, while we're at it, because all this shit is funny and all, but really it's not, because it's shit like this that it is about.

If you're referring to what I said, he didn't actually make a plea, just that his retirement like this is basically an admission of the charges against him being legit. 

Just now, sek69 said:

If you're referring to what I said, he didn't actually make a plea, just that his retirement like this is basically an admission of the charges against him being legit. 

I was referring to what I posted next. Which should surprise no one. Also, it's obvious Kevin Dunn was in on it too.

But yeah, he pretty much admits to it without admitting to it. A former minister in France who used to be a TV star basically did the same thing, retiring from all public life after a wave of accusations.

I guess this has to live in infamy :

Stephy leading a chant for a guy who's such in deep shit with sexual harrassement stuff (at best) that after spending weeks waving his dick on TV can't even show up to say goodbye himself. Shame on each and every person in that building too who chanted along. And yes indeed, Stephanie McMahon is a repulsive human being (but what else is new ?).

Max Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii was apparently Bray Wyatted, with Maxxine Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (Sooooooooooooooooooo Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiia Cromwell) becoming the Alexa Bliss to his act and replacing him entirely.

https://www.f4wonline.com/news/wwe/report-max-dupri-done-with-wwes-maximum-male-models-faction

Vince internal retirement memo:

To all WWE Superstars: as I approach 77 years old (OMG am I really that old?), I feel it’s time for me to retire. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my passion, wisdom, and love of the business with you. No longer will you see the smiling, docile, level-headed, calm presence at Gorilla every week.

Your dedication to WWE will ensure that our company will continue to grow and prosper. Our organization is nothing without you. You are WWE’s only natural resource, chosen to perform in front of a global audience.

You are all WWE Global Ambassadors. Carry the WWE flag wherever you go. Wave it high and proud. And bust your ass to be all you can be as a persn and as a performer.

One other thing — I won’t be with you, but I’ll be watching. Remember to keep your hands up, grab hold, and sell. Btw, SmackDown airs live tonight at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central on FOX.

Vince

Per Pwtorch: https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2022/07/22/vince-mcmahon-internal-memo-on-retirement-revealed/

4 hours ago, KawadaSmile said:

"Completely dead" made me laugh. Wouldn't rule out that fucker coming back as a zombie or vengeful spirit just to spite everyone!

Now I'm wondering if a WWE themed Resident Evil game would work.