Pro Wrestling Only

AEW TV - 8/24 - 8/26 - Shenanigans Afoot

Timbo Slice

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Jmare007 said:

I get this match is gonna be crazy and it's getting like 25 minutes but man, I gotta think they are saving something for the ending? Like, I still can't believe we have no main event/world title match for the PPV yet, lol.

I would assume that the trios final will probably be the main event since presumably Kenny will be in it. 

The pre-Dynamite backstage talent meeting & then Thunder Rosa being "injured" & dropping her title, while CM Punk gets squashed in his title match has me thinking that some of the people that have allegedly been problems lately were maybe made an example of.

Or I'm just getting worked but that's not nearly as fun.

Fightful reported that it was Moxley who pushed for the match to be on Dynamite and Punk eventually went along with that. I suppose the question is if that was the finish Moxley came up with or was TK sending a message like @Coffey suggested?

Honestly the Rosa deal seems way more like "problem child gets put in time out" to me, her issues were so out in the open DMD was on TV carrying a goddamn sandbag. 

3 hours ago, Coffey said:

The pre-Dynamite backstage talent meeting & then Thunder Rosa being "injured" & dropping her title, while CM Punk gets squashed in his title match has me thinking that some of the people that have allegedly been problems lately were maybe made an example of.

Or I'm just getting worked but that's not nearly as fun.

I could be completely wrong here, but I feel they've decided to use some real backstage issues to craft a worked shoot angle. I'm half expecting the PPV will feature the debut of a new stable made up of the alleged malcontents: MJF, Punk, and Rosa. Maybe throw in Kingston.

26 minutes ago, Alucard said:

Last week on Dark Elevation, there was a Thunder/Toni/Shida vs. Emi/Nyla/Shafir match that went 2 minutes and Thunder never tagged in to the match. IF she is injured, I wonder if she was hurt before then. 

now see, if it turns out she's not really hurt then I HAVE to know if she pouted and didnt tag in or did her partners just said "fuck you" and refuse to :lol: