Pro Wrestling Only

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 3

Loss

One positive that came from them trying to start their own network is they finally reached a settlement with the animal WWF to be allowed to use the initials and the scratch logo again.

There is some poor video editor that was very, very happy the day that settlement was reached.

It had to be a giant bitch blurring those logos on video with so much movement and so many cuts. I always felt for the poor bastard that got stuck with that job.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One positive that came from them trying to start their own network is they finally reached a settlement with the animal WWF to be allowed to use the initials and the scratch logo again.

There is some poor video editor that was very, very happy the day that settlement was reached.

It had to be a giant bitch blurring those logos on video with so much movement and so many cuts. I always felt for the poor bastard that got stuck with that job.

Yeah, but now they have to blur out anything in the crowd (shirts, signs) that isn't TV-G during Saturday Morning Slam.

So some indy geek got a Romney tattoo on his face:

http://gawker.com/5959765/guy-who-got-romn...regrets-nothing

He's received his share of "negative stuff" for auctioning off his face on eBay, but Hartsburg is taking it in stride. "I love Mitt,tats n attn," he told one Twitter follower who called him a fool. "So 2 me its genious."

Controversy creates ca$h!

So some indy geek got a Romney tattoo on his face:

http://gawker.com/5959765/guy-who-got-romn...regrets-nothing

He's received his share of "negative stuff" for auctioning off his face on eBay, but Hartsburg is taking it in stride. "I love Mitt,tats n attn," he told one Twitter follower who called him a fool. "So 2 me its genious."

Controversy creates ca$h!

I was disappointed. I was thinking it'd be ink of Romney's actual face. Like those creepy baby face tats I've seen. That shit can be fixed into something else. Shit, fill in the middle with white and toss in a few stars around it and he's the next Indy All American patriot dude.

I'm watching Will's Dusty comp, and man...how fucking awesome was The James Boys ambushing the Midnight Express, and almost dragging/ hanging Cornette with a lariat around the neck from the back of their pick-up truck? "They's two great Outlaws who ride the range, and act strange..ALL THE TIME! Chasin' wimmen, drankin' booze, and RAISIN' HELL! THAT'S OUTLAW!" B)

"An old school solution to a new age problem!"

http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/20/wwe-diva-kai...peeding-ticket/

Since when to cops roll up to a major event like a WWE show and arrest someone for an outstanding speeding ticket? I'm a person not unaware of the inner workings of the legal system re: speeding laws, and I've never heard of such a thing.

She might have had an outstanding warrant for failing to make a court date regarding the ticket. That's the only reason I can think of.

I was asked by a friend to help him out find some stuff on a wrestler from Guatemala.

Looking for Guatemala wrestling I went to youtube and found some clips of the tape from 1991 (I think) that has been floating around for a very long time, first via Kurt Brown then through Fredo Esparza. One of the guys there is Bobby Bold Eagle, anyway, one thing lead to another and I ended up watching a couple other clips of Bold Eagle. In one of these clips which looks to be from the late 80s or early 90s he's working at 100Mph doing pretty cool advanced moves, all kinds of Japanese suplexes, Super Astro tope off the top rope, superplex with both guys standing on the top rope, Eddy Guerrero style 360 degree armdrags, etc.

Is he some sort of superworker that slipped through the cracks in the US due to his smaller size, thus not making it to major leagues, and never wrestling in Japan?

I recognize the woman on the left as Rose's wife

At first I thought you meant Buddy Rose then I remembered he passed away then I assumed you were talking about Pete Rose instead.

Above pic is so blurry on first glance I thought that was Gail Kim, Al Bundy & Dixie Carter and was wondering WTF?