Pro Wrestling Only

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 3

Loss

Working this show in a couple weeks

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In the background that is both a fake Ghost Busters truck and a replica Knight Rider car that actually talked and had a David Hasselhoff impersonator posing for pics next to it.

Posted Image

Slaughter had a large breasted, half nekkid 20 something yr old assistent taking the pics for him....why? because he's Sgt Slaughter damnit....Bushwhacker Luke was jealous...

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Working this show in a couple weeks

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In the background that is both a fake Ghost Busters truck and a replica Knight Rider car that actually talked and had a David Hasselhoff impersonator posing for pics next to it.

Posted Image

Slaughter had a large breasted, half nekkid 20 something yr old assistent taking the pics for him....why? because he's Sgt Slaughter damnit....Bushwhacker Luke was jealous...

It was a fun show and I was glad to cover it.

haha, yeah, thanks guys

Funniest thing about the show, being that it was at a toy/comic/nerd convention, myself & a lot of the other wrestlers walked around the show room floor in full gear and no one even batted an eye cause there were like 50 mother fuckers dressed way weirder then us walking around anyways....

Posted Image

haha, yeah, thanks guys

Funniest thing about the show, being that it was at a toy/comic/nerd convention, myself & a lot of the other wrestlers walked around the show room floor in full gear and no one even batted an eye cause there were like 50 mother fuckers dressed way weirder then us walking around anyways....

Posted Image

Wrestling legend, GI Joe character, lifetime WWE legends gig, and now this. I think it's pretty safe to say Sarge wins at life.

Was just watching a Kobashi retrospective MV someone did and this dawned on me: I cannot envision a world in which Kobashi is not wearing black with blue flame. Like whenever i see him in the orange, I have to remind myself that I'm watching Kobashi.

And maybe this is the gear mark in me coming out, but I think I prefer Kobashi with the black and blue than i do with the orange. It just feels more.... him.

Anyhow, are there any other wrestlers who bring out this same reaction for you?