• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any others who are 140+ years combined?

Gypsie Joe & A Toddler?

Jerry Lawler & his teenage girlfriends?

Dory looks like a walking corpse on this picture.

Dory's looked like a walking corpse 75% of his life....minimum.

He was like 28 when he won the NWA title and allready looked like he was in his late 40's early 50's by then.

Bob Backlund (62) wrestled Ken Patera (67) on a legends show in 2011

Abdullah the Butcher (68) wrestled Tiger Jeet Singh (61) on a Hustle show in 2009

Multiple sources list The Sheik's last match as an 11-12-98 All Japan show when he was 72, but I can't find results from the card or who he wrestled

There is a dispute with his age. His birthdate was listed as 1936 in another place I looked.

Either way, Dominic Motherfucking DeNucci. :D

I posted a picture of Dominic from, I'm assuming, the last few years here: http://prowrestlingonly.com/index.php?showtopic=21025 Judge for yourself. (may as well listen to the show too if you haven't already :) )

Didn't know Luke Perry is a wrestling fan.

I remember he showed up on Smackdown in 2006 in a Diva Search segment, always found that random but great.

Yeah, I randomly came across a Luke Perry Grantland thing where he talks to Simmons about wrestling and the first time he saw Kevin Sullivan.

What celebrities do we know are big time wrestling fans or grew up on territories?

Obviously there is people like Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins), and others, like members of ZZ Top who like WWE, but do we know of celebs who are fans of older things?

On the LAW Meltzer said that there is a Hall of Fame bio in this week's issue. Any ideas?

Just one? I find that odd. I would have guessed multiple people would be getting in this year for sure.

Would the results be out already for the 2013 ballot?

Maybe he is doing one from a previous ballot?

Cena and I think Rey are the only two in recent years he didn't do right?

Four weeks ago on Twitter, when getting asked about it on Twitter, Meltzer replied that he would do those bios when:

"Rey when contract with WWE expires, Cena when he's closer to end of career."

This sort of makes putting active wrestlers on the ballots while they're still in their prime years a bit silly.

Four weeks ago on Twitter, when getting asked about it on Twitter, Meltzer replied that he would do those bios when:

This sort of makes putting active wrestlers on the ballots while they're still in their prime years a bit silly.

Seriously.

That comment about the Rey bio is kind of cryptic. Wonder what sort of dirt he's holding back

Seriously.

That comment about the Rey bio is kind of cryptic. Wonder what sort of dirt he's holding back

Considering the bio is basically being written by Steve Sims & Konnan from what I remember, I'm assuming there's crap Rey has told either of them about WWE that they've promised to hold back unitl he's out of the company and/or retired.

Yep.

Dory Funk Jr. and Terry Funk, combined age 141 years, are wrestling for All Japan on the 27th. I can only think of Moolah and Mae Young who have a bigger combined age. Any others who are 140+ years combined?

And here they are:

Posted Image

Good lord. Dory is only 2 years older than Terry. I know that he's always looked older than Terry, but Dory looks about 90 there.