Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 3

Loss

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From a DDT news update:

The press conference continued with the appearance of Keisuke Ishii, who immediately attacked HARASHIMA. Tempers calmed down and the two were able to continue the conference as if nothing happened. HARASHIMA decided the rules for their upcoming DDT Extreme Title match in Nagoya. After wrestling Antonio Honda in a Blindfold Bra Match where he had to rely on just his hands, HARASHIMA now wanted to see what it was like to wrestle with just his feet. So for the match, both men will have their hands tied together and will have to rely on their legs to wrestle. However, Ishii had an idea of his own. He wanted to have a Cliff Death Match where you have to do a move from the ring apron to the floor in order to win. Ishii is a big fan of apron spots. He even has a Top 3 all time favourite apron spots. His Top 3 apron spots are:

3. Akira Taue giving Kenta Kobashi the Dynamic Bomb from the apron to the floor (21st March, 1995).

2. Kenta Kobashi giving Jun Akiyama a Brainbuster from the apron to the floor (10th July, 2004).

1. Mitsuharu Misawa giving Kenta Kobashi the Tiger Suplex from the stage walk to the floor (1st March, 2003).

Ishii having a "top 3 apron spots" list is so PWO it needed to be posted. Gotta say mine would look different, and probably be topped by the big Nowada Taue finally hits on Kobashi in 6/9/95 that fully sets them on the path to victory.

I always Jim Cornette was a fool when he put over Matt Hardy as a former WWE star ROH had to use.

You won't see any Super Smash Brother's mugshot appearing on TMZ, that's for sure.

EDIT: or: There might be a universe where Super Smash Brothers mugshots end up on TMZ, but this is not that universe.

I don't think it was a bad idea to use Matt Hardy in RoH at all. He's a guy who wrestling fans would stop on if they were flipping through channels. I'm more surprised that arrest happened on the 1st and it didn't hit the internet until just now.

You know it's bad when "I hope he fell off the wagon" is a completely reasonable response.

Matt Hardy's Wife NOT DUMPING HUSBAND After Violent Hotel Incident

Now, sources tell us ... the whole fight started when Reby asked a seemingly intoxicated Matt if he had been drinking or using other substances that night.

FYI -- Matt has had substance abuse issues in the past ... and once completed a WWE-sponsored rehab program.

We're told Matt didn't take kindly to Reby's accusation and the situation escalated into a full blown fight.

I like that idea, gives Hogan a good pop and could possibly see someone running into his big boot without having him clog up a match.

Zeb. It has to be Zeb.

I was actually hoping for Real Americans and Zeb vs Hogan and, say, Rey and Big Show. Hulk can stay on the apron the whole match and just come in at the end to take out Zeb.

So, yesterday I heard that Chyna is over here in Japan teaching English and that she got fired from her job because she kept on showing up drunk.

Yeah she was / is in Japan teaching English. haven't heard anything about her losing that ig though, or showing up drunk. I hope its not the case as she is there in part to clean her act up. One of the sharpest declines (or gradual, but certainly has a steep depth) of any wrestling personality ever.