Pro Wrestling Only

Comments that don't warrant a thread - Part 3

Loss

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's annoying to me because it's not always clear that it's a name. Remember the roommate I mentioned on that one podcast that thought Madusa was Mad U.S.A.? He also thought Kidman was Kid Man -- a wrestler with an overgrown manchild gimmick.

Talking of your podcasts, when are yourself and Charles able to do another year in review show?

I am obviously limited to my own scope but when I used to live around the Cobb County Civic Center, there was a highly distinguished hispanic population. Even at my current job, 3 out of the 10 employees I work with were born and raised in Mexico. Very interesting talking lucha to them and the historical significance it really carries even to individuals that are non-fans.

I am obviously limited to my own scope but when I used to live around the Cobb County Civic Center, there was a highly distinguished hispanic population. Even at my current job, 3 out of the 10 employees I work with were born and raised in Mexico. Very interesting talking lucha to them and the historical significance it really carries even to individuals that are non-fans.

The show is in Norcross which is also in Gwinnett County which is also known in many circles in the metro ATL area as "Gwinnexico" due to the population of the county being almost a majority of Hispanics.

I would suggest you go to the show just to go and experience it...I may or may not be able to make it just not sure about how my schedule is going to work out.

The show is in Norcross which is also in Gwinnett County which is also known in many circles in the metro ATL area as "Gwinnexico" due to the population of the county being almost a majority of Hispanics.

I would suggest you go to the show just to go and experience it...I may or may not be able to make it just not sure about how my schedule is going to work out.

What is the card?

I hate it when men don't have first names and women don't have last names.

Doesn't bother me for the guys, as it worked wonders for guys like Goldberg or even Batista.

I agree about the women though. Pretty misogynic infact.

The misandry against Fernando, Diego, Christian and Kane is abhorrent as well.

Here you go:

Afa, Aguila, Akeem, Akio, Albert, Animal, Antonio, Avatar, Ax, Babu, Batista, Battalion, BigE, Billy, Bradshaw, Butch, Camacho, Carlito, Cesaro, Chainz, Chaz, Cheesy, Christian, Chuck, Cibernetico, Crash, Crush, Daivari, Deuce, Diesel, Diego, Dink, Doink, Domino, Dos, Droz, Earthquake, Edge, Epico, Eugene, Faarooq, Fandango, Fatu, Fernando, Finlay, Festus, Funaki, Gangrel, Gillberg, Goldberg, Goldust, Golga, Haku, Hakushi, Hawk, Heidenreich, Hercules, Hornswoggle, Hunico, Jamal, Jacques, Jesse (Gymini), Jesse (Jesse/Festus), Jesus, Johnny (Spirit Squad), Juventud, Kama, Kamala, Kane, Kanyon, Kato, Kaval, Kenny (Spirit Squad), Kitao, Kizarny, Kurrgan, Kwang, Lashley, Luke, Mabel, Mankind, Mantaur, Manu,Maven, Mikey (Spirit Squad), Mitch (Spirit Squad), Meat, Mideon, Mo, Mordecai, Mosaic, Mosh, Nailz, Nicky (Spirit Squad), Nova, Nunzio, Pantera, Pierre, Pierroth, Pink, Phantasio, Primo, Psicosis, Queasy, Puke, Raven, Recon, Rhyno, Rico, Rikishi, Rodney, Romeo, Rosey, Ryback, Sabu, Sakoda, Samu, Sandman, Sato, Scorpio, Sheamus, Sid, Sika, Sionne, Skinner, Skip, Skull, Sleazy, Smash, Sniper, Snitsky, Tajiri, Tama, Tanaka, Tank, Tarantula, Tatanka, Tazz, Teioh, Tenryu, Test, Thrasher, Togo, Tomko, Travis, Troy, Tugboat, Typhoon, Umaga, Uno, Vader, Virgil, Viscera, Vito, Who, Wink, Yokozuna, Zeus, Zip